trowel protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

My mate just bought this to protect his venetian trowels. It's a belter. Gun case. The trowels can be put anywhere. It's a foam pad full of cubes where the trowels can slide in and out of. Works a treat. 45 nicer. Will have to order one

Would be handy rocking up with it when you've not been paid...................scare the **** out of customers...................:RpS_thumbup:

Looks abit G** though.........................:RpS_thumbdn:

I don't get all this case job for putting your trowels in, what's up with just putting them in a bucket or if needs be just wrap a towel around your finishing trowel, not only that but the foam will attract dust and shite.

most ive done is made sleeves out of cordex for them then have a bag for all me trowels to go in to try and avoid un necessary knocks

These things get pinged at the slightest thing. It's a tw@ trying to sand the dinks out. They need a lot of looking after. The Japanese trowel in there is .2 mm thick

My Trowels are kept in a small tile adhesive bucket. I use the blue plazzi strips on the edges so they don't get damaged :RpS_thumbup:

Nice case though, could see why youd have it for dearer trowel sets

lol....I posted a after first pick dint realise I was going to be 1 of ten making a ref to it being G**!!!:RpS_blushing:

if id of know that id have called it hormo instead!!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

I just seen a spread with a tough swade sleeve . He said he bought it off refina couple years ago . Guna get one myself.

Be handy to have a small version for my joint rules and busks. Nothing grinds my gears more than the tips / dinks in them. Pisces me right off

I don't get all this case job for putting your trowels in, what's up with just putting them in a bucket or if needs be just wrap a towel around your finishing trowel, not only that but the foam will attract dust and shite.

agree with owls on this, just don't get it, post another picture after a week and again after a month

These things get pinged at the slightest thing. It's a tw@ trying to sand the dinks out. They need a lot of looking after. The Japanese trowel in there is .2 mm thick

a bit like @Jace nob :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv invented a perfect trowel protector, its round made of plastic and I call it a Bucket.
Have got my speed skim in a ali shotgun case like a hitman though

agree with owls on this, just don't get it, post another picture after a week and again after a month

If you used venetian trowels you'd get why we don't keep them in buckets and the likes. They are delicate and damage easily

There would be no difference after a week month or year. They all get cleared and dried after use and put back where they live. I ordered a case same as my mates. Arrives tomorrow. I know I'm so G**

Id be embarrassed to walk on a job with that, whats wrong with them being in a rack in the van then just take them into the job when you need them ? any room in it for hair straighteners lol

Right. I'm shite rs in the pub watching Chile an brazil. The case works for delicate wonder Ness. Got one myself and works woners protecting my trowel tips. My MT and such goes loin the girilla but I look after these babies

Seems a great idea for delicate trowels such as Venetian and i am also thinking super flex.For 45 sheets if that will protect my super flex trowels fully until something else comes out then I AM as G** as the day is long. Feck it I will order one and be in the G** brigade as well as I aint spending out a shed load of money on these type of trowels to hope they will be ok in the back of the van. As for being embarrassed to take on site. Thats not an issue as it can stay in the van and take out what you need, When you need. Not bothered what anyone thinks of my opinion on this as I for one want to protect the tools i buy in the best way i can and if you think that is G** well so be it . Nice idea @RobJack:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.