Trowel protection

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam123

Looking for sum ideas on how to protect my collection of various sized trowels while in the van,looked all over the net and asked around everywhere with no luck so far. I'm not always in my own van so I'd prefer independent protection rather than the shelf/rack I currently use. Thanks in advance for ideas

You can get a box with foam and cut out the shapes for the trowels, some one had a real sexy one on here a while back

I have them strapped to the inside of the van I just slide them in, it might not be the best but it'll do for now

buy a sheet of corex, place each trowel on said corex, cut it flush with the heel of the trowel and about 3 inches past the toe of the trowel, cut it about an inch wider than the trowel.
fold the wings over the edges and the nose flap back and tape the flap right round and hey presto one trowel holder, takes 2 mins, ive got one for each trowel then they all go in a marshaltown bag lined with a box which is lined with bubbley wrap.
sorted boi

buy a sheet of corex, place each trowel on said corex, cut it flush with the heel of the trowel and about 3 inches past the toe of the trowel, cut it about an inch wider than the trowel.
fold the wings over the edges and the nose flap back and tape the flap right round and hey presto one trowel holder, takes 2 mins, ive got one for each trowel then they all go in a marshaltown bag lined with a box which is lined with bubbley wrap.
sorted boi

Was you a blue Peter fan jr :)

Ive got a rail down one side of van, just slide trowels & hawk in.
Looking for sum ideas on how to protect my collection of various sized trowels while in the van,looked all over the net and asked around everywhere with no luck so far. I'm not always in my own van so I'd prefer independent protection rather than the shelf/rack I currently use. Thanks in advance for ideas

haha day one of work i was shown this.
look after Tallulah and she will look after you:RpS_thumbup:

Veru surprised minge isn't falling over himself to tell him about his OCD box....

anim_wanking.gif
ohhhh i loves me tool boxes

I use spine binders from a stationers, couple of quid for a pack of 10.
They are perfect and if you want to jazz it up a bit, they do different colours too :RpS_thumbsup:

Skip!

Status
Not open for further replies.