Trans Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Anyone used these lately?
Bought some gear off them about 10 days ago and not had the order. Emailed them and used there contact form and heard nowt. Haven't had time to ring them but need too sharpish

Cheers
Love
Arti Xxxxxxxx

I've gotten things off them last week so I think they are still in business mate. Why noy pick up the phone that would have taken less time than email

I buy from trans tools and dont have any problems really. Ring them is best. Theyre based in Scarborough and Hunmanby and still going

Has it f**k. Rang Saturday and because one of the items is out of stock they wanna send a complete order. But they couldn't be arsed to tell me that. I didn't even receive a confirmation email after I ordered. The only proof I had was a PayPal receipt. Computer error apparently

Has it f**k. Rang Saturday and because one of the items is out of stock they wanna send a complete order. But they couldn't be arsed to tell me that. I didn't even receive a confirmation email after I ordered. The only proof I had was a PayPal receipt. Computer error apparently

That does piss we off with big companies... if you wanted to wait you wouldn't have bothered

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Could be worse marra, you could be waiting on a tpf mug...:rolleyes:

Could be worse marra, you could be waiting on a tpf mug...:rolleyes:
Calm down chaps :) i am on the case... it is only me.... no team no work colleges just me... I am over stretched but it will arrive :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.