trainee or apprenticeship

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanerz20

hello there im 22years old called louis ive been a labourer now for 5years and am due to start college next sep to due plastering,im looking for someone to take me on im not looking for mega money i would even do it for free if some one would take mme on i live in the west sussex area but am willing to travel eg portsmouth,surry,brighton area have cv and refrences on request various qualifications aswell cscs card,360 dumper licence,pts cards for railway maintence,i was due to start an apprentiship last year but he moved away any way any one intrested im a hard worker and keen i fink i show that with my attitude to money i just want a chance to learn such a great trade thanks please email if you would like to chat

hello there im 22years old called louis ive been a labourer now for 5years and am due to start college next sep to due plastering,im looking for someone to take me on im not looking for mega money i would even do it for free if some one would take mme on i live in the west sussex area but am willing to travel eg portsmouth,surry,brighton area have cv and refrences on request various qualifications aswell cscs card,360 dumper licence,pts cards for railway maintence,i was due to start an apprentiship last year but he moved away any way any one intrested im a hard worker and keen i fink i show that with my attitude to money i just want a chance to learn such a great trade thanks please email if you would like to chat
you my friend know how to sell yourself :RpS_thumbup: you will be fine and go all the way ,good luck with your future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.