trainee/improver manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky 10

hi lads have posted on here before finished a 2 year course last year worked for a couple of agys and quite a few private jobs. Now I'm struggling to get work now would be happy to labour on anyone i have my own tools and transport I'm just desperate to get on the trowel if any one could take me on i am more than willing to work hard and pull my weight. thanx lads

ricky 10 said:
i think it someone who is just qualified or out of college but doesnt really have much experience

Isn't that called Semi Skiilled.

And ricky old pal keep phoning and writing too people and you'll get a break, good luck

Bruce Willis said:
it'll be another 2yrs before its back to what it was.

2yrs your hoping aren't you, I dont reckon it'll be back for 10yrs which is to long for me to wait.

Cant remember the last time i got a job with marking up the materials. Its a struggle trying to get a decent labour rate

tree said:
well at least our mark up on sourcing materials will go up accordingly

You must be joking I am supplying at cost now to save overhead and keep competetive. the client I am working for at the moment take copies of all suppliers sales invoices for their material so as they can check they arent being over costed

if you said cheshire i would have given you a go,but i recon you are a north manc scally so no chance ;D

PM bruce willis,he'll sort you a job ;)

m33spread said:
if you said cheshire i would have given you a go,but i recon you are a north manc scally so no chance ;D

PM bruce willis,he'll sort you a job ;)

Your in sale you prick :)

salford im from you goon and i bet your misses likes getting banged off scallys instead of a wanabe middleclass cock like you

Have you tried calling on media city ricky. There is lots of different plastering contractors on there

i tryed with salford construction partnership who was trying to get lads in there who was out of work i registered with them and called them back 3 times and still nothing i try everywhere mate

Status
Not open for further replies.