trade point acount £500 and 2.4 beads 45p each

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
aplyed for a trade acount on line bq trade point. and it a yes.going to get a palet free deliverd over £250.and by the way st plastering supplers are doing 2.4 m beads for 45p +vat just got 100 and they are like catnic not the thin ons.they are based stoke on trent by the way. i can not spell thats y im a plasterer

so you have £500 of tick and beads from st plastering supplers hmm. The catnic beads are good value so you have a result good for you.

just for you nps

BQ account credit limit £500
beads at st plastering supplers for 45p plus vat.
comprende.:RpS_thumbsup:

then he has to go somewhere else to buy the material to go on the pallett that he got for free

do you not pay for internet usage or for a computer with which to send an email or a contract on a phone to send one (whichever you use):RpS_thumbup:

Yeah i wouldn't put it past them, there's already a congestion charge,
can't believe they charge people for having a stuffy nose :RpS_thumbdn:

aids is free, so is the clap. well, thinkin about it i paid £20 last time i got a dose...

:RpS_lol: beddys new weight loss dvd just find a junkie and share his needle for a bit.......hey presto aids and weight loss

Stokplasterer - how did you get on with your free £250 2.4m BQ catnic trade on stoke thin ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.