TPF Shirt :)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
Received mine awhile ago and not gonna lie, it just got chucked in the back of the van with me other work cloths.
So dug it out and made a few changes. TPF now has some credibility being along side my name.

2dv543n.jpg

2jbr0gx.jpg

I got a pic of this guy picking your little un up and you are clearly not happy!?? :RpS_thumbup:
attachment.php

Ryan wants one with " I wanna be on the mic with Mike".......................:RpS_thumbsup:

danny, 1. give everybody a free t shirt, 2. competition,3. plasterers to take there t.shirts on holiday,4. have photos taken beside famous worldwide monuements, white house/Eiffel tower/ pyramids /etc etc, 5. whoever gets the furthest wins a trowel, 6. if its me a crate of malt whiskey, 7.do same competition for people like me who are stopping in this country this year, 8. think its a brilliant idea, you should really send me a bottle of malt whiskey for thinking of it

lol

I have been running competitions but have held off the T shirt giving away until I can negotiate the costs down further and I will be doing some more competitions soon..

I have just been flat out since getting hitched last week :D

:D

lol

I have been running competitions but have held off the T shirt giving away until I can negotiate the costs down further and I will be doing some more competitions soon..

I have just been flat out since getting hitched last week :D

:D

Congrats on getting Hitched Dan..........................can you clear your locker out in the G** Section please...................:RpS_thumbup:

@Deri well the obvious on a honeymoon and also been to a few meetings and also trying to renovate our new place... :D

Last edited:
@Deri well the obvious on a honeymoon and also been to a few meetings and also trying to renovate our new place... :D

Well @Danny good on ya mate. I've been with my lady a fair few yrs, 3 kids and a house half done and getting married in October. Never been good at being organised! My mother always said I was an awkward ba****d!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Danny good on ya mate. I've been with my lady a fair few yrs, 3 kids and a house half done and getting married in October. Never been good at being organised! My mother always said I was an awkward ba****d!

Jane does everything... I concentrate only on this place and a couple of my other ventures and that is it... nothing else.... which winds her up but she has a comfortable life :D

No kids yet though... but I am looking forward to that part of my life :) Been 12 years with Jane :D

Status
Not open for further replies.