Tpf euro2016 sun dreamteam

scottie5

Private Member
Ive set a sun dreamteam mini league up for the Euros, if anyone's interested?.

I was thinking a £10 per team entry fee (to be paid by PayPal before Thursday night , pm me for PayPal account details) once paid ill give out the league pin number).

Cash prizes for the top 3 or winner takes all depending on what the majority think.

I don't know if the forum sponsors might throw a couple of bits and bobs in ;).
@Speedskim .
@plasterersonestopshop .
@BritishGypsum .
@Danny .

Last edited:
I'm in lads. Away at minute so if I can remember my PayPal details I'll send it toneet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive set a sun dreamteam mini league up for the Euros, if anyone's interested?.

I was thinking a £10 per team entry fee (to be paid by PayPal before Thursday night , pm me for PayPal account details) once paid ill give out the league pin number).

Cash prizes for the top 3 or winner takes all depending on what the majority think.

I don't know if the forum sponsors might throw a couple of bits and bobs in ;).
@Speedskim .
@plasterersonestopshop .
@BritishGypsum .
@Danny .

Good shout - always happy to get involved :)

I've joined. The wife filled the details out for me as i was driving so incase anyone notices im not a man utd fan!

And no she didn't pick my team for me that was my own mistake

@BritishGypsum tell him what to do :)
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(23).jpg

Swapped kroos for ozil because my brother in law was talking b*ll***s about him being too defensive to get any assists or goals...kroos gets star player 10 pts

Enjoy my 10er whoever wins it [emoji1303]

That t**t woy is resting everyone of my England players tonight if rumours are true. Dickhead,

Start of the knockout stage.
Heres how its looking at the moment.

Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-04-14-1.png

Don't forgot you have 11 transfers to use between 25th June and the 10th of July.
Good luck lads.
(y)

Also If there's any jocks on here the welsh , English and the Irish are staying in France for another week so can you feed the cat's and put the bins out please ;).