Tories to Censor the Internet

Members online

My Mrs has been in labour for 20 hours so I haven't the time to reply fully I been filling my time that I've needed a breather from it to reply once I know mum and baby are fine I will outline why I vote Tory and for your info I've never voted ukip although farage is one to be admired as he single handedly exposed the eu for what it is
Watch out for them bloody foreigners at the hospital :)

Well least their being honest lol. When they passed a law to allow them to access your history ...... Well all that did was make it legal .... pretty sure they did it anyways. Regulate it..... Well I'm sure they try that anyways too. But let's be honest my kids are going to be using the internet before long and you don't want them seeing all that s**t too early in life if you can help it do you?

Realisticly I would rather not but are labour fighting this? I bet they wouldn't come in and overturn the law to look at our history or whatever that law was.

And plus how successful is this actually going to be lol.
There are settings and as an adult you can put on your home PC it's simple,

lol labours isn't fully costed the Tory one has 60 things uncosted lol you keep telling your lies, labour will get us out of Europe and have a plan, tories are anti British they have sold everything to foreign investors, tories have increased immigration to the highest levels ever, tories are only interested in their mates big business not the small business, strong and stable is the last thing I have oils put next to May and the tories and yet again you contribute nothing, tell us again what the tories will actually do and back it up with facts, it's quite simple coz I have :)

Delusiona, that's all I can say you are totally delusional.

Right why I will be voting Tory
May was a remainer but once the brexit vote came in and the majority will of the people was to leave once she become PM she didn't shy away from the task she took democracy for what it was and has shown to be a strong leader against the corrupted bully boys and women of European countries
I'm also for a party that has to make hard decisions that benefits are not a lifestyle choice and work should pay in in favour of means testing disabilities if you have nothing to hide why would you worry about being tested I do think it needs looking at a bit as I've heard of 1 legged blokes not being able to claim or losing money which clearly are a joke I'm sure some are isolated inciedents but media play on it few tweaks and we can smoke out the ones who abuse the system we need a fair system not just for ones who know there rights but not there responsibilities
The fox hunting that people refer to is only going to a vote in the commons clearly we can see that's going to lose to come back
Schools will be getting a cash injection
NHS will be getting a 8billion cash injection over the next few years clearly the NHS needs more money I'm in favour for a shake up of the NHS and think a a lot of stuff should go in house but labour created the NHS mess that's the reality
Corbyn and his people don't really want trident for our own safety oh yes they do oh no they don't they can't make their minds up we need defence because if the way of the world no one likes war but reality is the world we live in we need it
How is the heating allowance not being means tested fair? A millionaire can claim it surely if all the well offs never took it and we shared that out amongst the ones who have to choose heating or eating would be fairer than going to rich people I could keep going but my son has arrived on this planet and I'm tired as been up for ages but that's just a few snippets of why I have more and it's not from sun headlines tell me why your going to support labour

Right why I will be voting Tory
May was a remainer but once the brexit vote came in and the majority will of the people was to leave once she become PM she didn't shy away from the task she took democracy for what it was and has shown to be a strong leader against the corrupted bully boys and women of European countries
I'm also for a party that has to make hard decisions that benefits are not a lifestyle choice and work should pay in in favour of means testing disabilities if you have nothing to hide why would you worry about being tested I do think it needs looking at a bit as I've heard of 1 legged blokes not being able to claim or losing money which clearly are a joke I'm sure some are isolated inciedents but media play on it few tweaks and we can smoke out the ones who abuse the system we need a fair system not just for ones who know there rights but not there responsibilities
The fox hunting that people refer to is only going to a vote in the commons clearly we can see that's going to lose to come back
Schools will be getting a cash injection
NHS will be getting a 8billion cash injection over the next few years clearly the NHS needs more money I'm in favour for a shake up of the NHS and think a a lot of stuff should go in house but labour created the NHS mess that's the reality
Corbyn and his people don't really want trident for our own safety oh yes they do oh no they don't they can't make their minds up we need defence because if the way of the world no one likes war but reality is the world we live in we need it
How is the heating allowance not being means tested fair? A millionaire can claim it surely if all the well offs never took it and we shared that out amongst the ones who have to choose heating or eating would be fairer than going to rich people I could keep going but my son has arrived on this planet and I'm tired as been up for ages but that's just a few snippets of why I have more and it's not from sun headlines tell me why your going to support labour

Congratulations mate to you and your wife.