top or bottom thats the question

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your right handed bottom to top, right to left for floating. Top to bottom, left to right when setting. All about the pressure you put on the heel of the trowel compared to the toe

Cassie always starts with the bottom usually after asking " does this smell like chloroform to yo......zzzzzz..."

start in the middle and work counter clockwise going in big arc's and never got round sockets in the same direction more than the number of sockets divided by the number of groves on a speedskim blade

i start all over the show. most times will start in the middle of the wall about a foot in then go across to about a foot in, then do the bottom, then the top, then the sides. like colouring in a big square. other times i might start at the bottom or the top if the hop up is handy. mostly will leave the top till last. people have told me that is hould do the top first sp that if any falls it will not fall on what ive already done. what a load of bollox

i start all over the show. most times will start in the middle of the wall about a foot in then go across to about a foot in, then do the bottom, then the top, then the sides. like colouring in a big square. other times i might start at the bottom or the top if the hop up is handy. mostly will leave the top till last. people have told me that is hould do the top first sp that if any falls it will not fall on what ive already done. what a load of bollox
Hillside method:RpS_thumbup:

The dislike was purely accidental church sorry, probably the shock of discovering your actually a cockerknee you've kept that quiet.

lol essex boy here , did my first job in barking on my own as a half wit , then my first render outside in clacton near highfields holiday park 28 yrs later two major cracks normal places .... window to door opening

Start from the top coz your not dropping onto what you have done and your not leaving a trowel mark in the middle of the wall, but you probably don't realise coz your probably coming up with another trowel and wasting a trowel :)

Does it really matter, as long as it turns out right, and you get paid the bangers & mash.

top or bottom thats the question

I start from bottom and pull up :) then pull the sides in then the tops :)

I use to start with a big "CCCCCC" through the middle but this was a wasted effort :)

Top middle or bottom, good question! But be careful of those HotSpots ..... top or bottom thats the question
Whats a Hotspot not........

Bottom to top and repeat till clear when I'm finished.

Bread and butter from the trowel?

Also, don't forget that a ceiling is always done top to bottom. Unless you can put the bottom coat on then stuff the top one over it. :RpS_lol:

I start from bottom and pull up :) then pull the sides in then the tops :)

I use to start with a big "CCCCCC" through the middle but this was a wasted effort :)

I take it that's designing websites as no sane **** would plaster a wall like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.