Top man

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Want to use the forum to thank chrisjack231 for a good day yesterday and for the array of tools you donated. Really greatful. If you feel the urge to buy anyone a pint on this mine tour then please buy him one

Gutted....I opened this thread thinking it was going to be review of the summer collection at Topman, I'm more of a Burtons man but Top man is still quality clothing :RpS_thumbsup:

George. The is still two hop ups in the back of my van for you. those alloy ones you fold out. one of which never came out of the wrapper.I totally forgot to pull them out for you so will get them sent up to yours. Along with anything else once i go through my garage, or as my mate calls it "screwfix" :RpS_thumbsup:

It amuses me that i was decent enough to try to help out a guy from this forum that really wants to learn the trade, But a few had to make a joke of it. Maybe i have the wrong end of the stick and if i have, I am sorry to you. Thought this forum was to help as i have, Not just take the piss

hope the news was not to bad chris,,

The irony that i found out third hand my brother was arrested for drink driving, Even though the idiot is on probation. Dont know how those sorts of things go, But can only assume he will be spending a bit of time in nick. I got to say it What a complete dick :RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.