Tool Vests???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
Hi chaps,

Because im sad was thinking about spending some xmas money on some new work gear!

Coz im a fat bloater my tool belts hanging on by about 3mm of strap and pulls my pants down and generally I find uncomfy so been considering buying a tool vest?.

Seen electricians wear but don't know how tool arrangements would work out for plastering tasks, (dry work) boarding,beading etc so to accommodate screws a drill holder, snips,hammer,stapler, blablabla.

Anybody use/recommend one???

Cheers chaps

Zombie:RpS_thumbup:

Look at the electricians tool pouch in screw fix. Ive got that and a padded belt. Really comfy

Got to laugh at some sparkies and joiners they struggle to walk with all the tools strapped onto them, all that's missing is a generator.

I have seen the more rotund workmen wear a nice pair of braces to keep their tool belt up they look like knobs tbh but it seems to work :RpS_thumbup:

Being of a cuddly stature I can recommend braces which can turn your tool belt into a tool vest. By the way, as for looking a knob, your right but guess what, I look a knob without the braces anyway

F-uck wearing a tool belt or vest when you're plastering. I like to be as lightweight and comfortable as possible when I'm grafting. Don't even get me started on beddy's shorts and cat boot combo :RpS_lol:

i look like a character from a script of dick emery and roy kinear as father and son skinheads in my toolbelt and braces and a feckin bald head:RpS_crying:

Braces are about a tenner,stick a jumper over if you want to hide them.
i,m 46 and have a gut now,and have ripped loads of work jeans by them dropping down abit then ripping the crotch,leg area of them getting up an down from floor,stepping up onto roof.
the work trousers with pockets in front,legs should be more than enough for you need,as said best keeping as light as poss.
i have a friend who does promotional stuff,so get my boots,jumpers, work trousers at very good rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.