tool storage

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
What does everyone use to store your tools.

I got couple of stanly rigid tool open bag. One for dry tools one for wet.

But now i need a solution to keep my 600 spat. 500 knotch and 16inch refina plastic.

Find they prone to getting bent

Ideas?

Trowels and spat ive made protective sleeves with 3mm correx and loads of duct tape.
Speed skims set 1800 1200 600 and the pole in a padded fishing rod bag.

Have you managed to replace much yet mate?
Only bought a cordless so far, but bought two mm30s for work also,getting locks for my lock up,will eventually get couple of steel boxes ,one for the van one for my lock up. Hate buying tools I had already bought 3 months ago.not feeling secure..

2014-08-31 14.14.52.jpg

very rare I hear of a plasterers van being broken into up here, nothing really worth nicking compared to joiners/electricians/plumbers , but I know of one plasterer who spent a great deal of money on getting a purpose built large metal box made, this was then welded to the floor of the van and topped off with 3 large padlocks, his first job after getting this was in Keswick approx. 35 miles from Carlisle, when he got there he unloaded his bags of plaster buckets etc then went to get his tools, he then realised he had left the keys for the padlocks back home, not a happy bunny at all,had to come all the way back home and start again

Trowels and spat ive made protective sleeves with 3mm correx and loads of duct tape.
Speed skims set 1800 1200 600 and the pole in a padded fishing rod bag.

hi scottie 5 what you done with the fishing rods- :RpS_confused::RpS_lol:

look after your trowels at work, put them in Gorilla tub in van, back in garage at nite.. sorted.. no damage..

Status
Not open for further replies.