To much to ask?

Boon81

Just a quick one but am I expecting a bit much from a guy that I met on an NVQ course who happened to live in the same town and told me he was a spread so invited him to do some work with me. Turns out he wasn't so took him on and started from scratch and he's now at a good standard, so last week he goes off to do a private told him good luck any issues give me a bell. So been trying to contact him for 3 days to see when or if he's coming back and no answer no texts email not a dickie bird. So is it to much to ask to know what the situation is. Or is that how things work now?

Maybe hes stuck in a setting bucket. Think you should go to the job and check mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick one but am I expecting a bit much from a guy that I met on an NVQ course who happened to live in the same town and told me he was a spread so invited him to do some work with me. Turns out he wasn't so took him on and started from scratch and he's now at a good standard, so last week he goes off to do a private told him good luck any issues give me a bell. So been trying to contact him for 3 days to see when or if he's coming back and no answer no texts email not a dickie bird. So is it to much to ask to know what the situation is. Or is that how things work now?
How old is he?? If he's a youngster they r a strange breed now mate!

Yer he's gone,he thinks he's better than what he is,it happened to me a couple of times the min they think they know it they are off hence why I don't take them on anymore!

Thing is I wasn't looking to take anyone on, but if I'd left him to it he woiluld of been working on people's homes and it wouldn't have been good I'll tell u that, I just wanted to help him out really, my mistake clearly

Thing is I wasn't looking to take anyone on, but if I'd left him to it he woiluld of been working on people's homes and it wouldn't have been good I'll tell u that, I just wanted to help him out really, my mistake clearly
Nice to be nice fair play buddy.

26 yrs old he was reliable keen and decent bloke but not ready to be left entirely alone still needed a lot of guidance

26 yrs old he was reliable keen and decent bloke but not ready to be left entirely alone still needed a lot of guidance
Not a youngster then, bit strange that. I would pop round to his house mate something could have happened in his family life?

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it is worked alone b4 so makes no odds but fooks me off can't man up and pick up the phone.

Yeah could be, but it's not a problem my end I wish him luck but like you said ain't got the balls that's what's wrong with people these days no thanks and no guts

To be honest that to me sound like he is biting the hand that feeds him... and yes that is just plain rude... manners cost nothing

Told me he'd be a week sounded about right said he'd call me the wkend to make arrangements for the coming week, but nothing!

a nice way a fobbing you off. don't take it personal. prob thinks your sound but just doesn't want to work with you. let it blow.