To Machine, or not to machine??do

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmya78

I've got a couple of whole house re skims coming up soon, all empty places. Is it worth investing in a machine eg ritmo or mtec100 etc..
I'm getting more of this sort of thing, just wondering how much time/effort it would save?? I also do mono work occasionally. Cheers chaps

I've got a couple of whole house re skims coming up soon, all empty places. Is it worth investing in a machine eg ritmo or mtec100 etc..
I'm getting more of this sort of thing, just wondering how much time/effort it would save?? I also do mono work occasionally. Cheers chaps
If you have plenty of outside work and can afford one get it but wouldn't get one for insides I don't see the benefit

If your gonna do alot of external work i.e Mono like you said and your gonna be doing alot of it then sure go for it time and effort saved is amazing, otherwise theres not much benefit really, we used to do alot of internal works plastering by hand but my old man took the plunge and brought a ritmo M and since then we havent even done much internal work!

It will all depend on how you wish to market yourself in the future...

If your mainly doing Internals and are looking to do this on a big scale machine application could be beneficial to you. Once you undertake these jobs it is worth advertising yourself as Machine Application as this may draw larger work to you. It won't just come your way though you will need to be pro active as I'm sure you will be.

We can offer demonstrations on the M-tec M100 for you and also hire the machines out. For these couple of jobs it maybe advisable to hire and see how you go. It will take a few jobs to become second nature and become efficient/time saving but it will be worth it

If you need anymore information please do not hesitate to get in touch

Ryan

What do you normally do if you don't do full houses? if you need a machine to do more than a couple of walls something's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.