To all the billy big bollox on here!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date

Members online

It's the free s**t you get on benefits that's more attractive than the actual money, get yourself some cocaine sell it, money right there. That's how it works, I know people with legitimate jobs who punt a bit of gear and make a good bit of money on the side.
Ehhh. You seem to have good knowledge of that

All the serious dole c**ts have a sideline.
Mate asked for a labourer yesterday . I told him to try a kid . He asked what his rate was . I asked lad he said 80 a day. I told.lad not to give any joey who's on dole.more then 60.. 300 a week then all the benifits . Cheeky c**ts .

Last year they spoke of mass unemployment. Now they can’t employ any c**t. Lmfao
Its the jabs pal !! The can of worms opened is fookin massive ! Covid ain't over by a long shot !! We got tough times ahead ! There's a very good chance of worldwar 3 starting on top of all this !! Keep your eye on the Balkan states !! The USA might just start ww3 through a proxy kazackstan army take over from Russia ..

Its the jabs pal !! The can of worms opened is fookin massive ! Covid ain't over by a long shot !! We got tough times ahead ! There's a very good chance of worldwar 3 starting on top of all this !! Keep your eye on the Balkan states !! The USA might just start ww3 through a proxy kazackstan army take over from Russia ..
@Fatarm you shouldn't have to worry though pal CU's I've heard your on incapacity payments !! You can't hide nothing on the net !!!

Love a crumble
Here's some I made earlier. Now wheres my Blue Peter badge?
IMG_20211208_192756709.jpg