timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ask a question like this....yet last month you wanted to marble plaster your bathroom..fucks sake

The timing depends on the background your plastering on/suction/air temperature/humidity/your technique... there is no answer to the question dude, its just when it feels right and is right.

Yes mate plaster rules you, not the other way round, experience is all you need :RpS_thumbup:

I think Daz is a DIY'er :)

throw your watch away and coat as and when its needed :) dont get on it too early and more often than not the most common mistake of a newbie is that they piss about with it too much. Dont panic :)

Danny

Allow your first coat to firm up. 20-30 mins max!!! Then apply your second coat. Relax and concentrate, it's not rocket science!!!

i quite often find by the time i've got the first coat on its time to knock up the second coat and get that on straight away, by the time i've gave my buckets/mixer etc a clean down im ready to flatten it all down and sort out my internals. if you ever got yourself a timer and tried to go by that you'd just be asking to get caught out and my funk ups

I have recently changed my working practice. I know just one coat as much as I can in a day then return the next and power sand it all. No more worries about setting times!

Status
Not open for further replies.