Thought you may like to see a wall i finished today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick0412 said:
what does it cost material wise to do say a 10m wall?and time? cheers
about £30.00 for materials 1/2 hour for first coat... let it dry over night, 1-2hours 2nd and 3rd coats... next day 1/2 hour to wax and polish

I would take a look but i stay well away from facebook as it is far to easy for my missus to find skeletons in my cupboard

Looks good i am interested in getting into this but im not payin for the course its toooooooooooo dear so will read a few of your posts.

Render Systems said:
nick0412 said:
what does it cost material wise to do say a 10m wall?and time? cheers
about £30.00 for materials 1/2 hour for first coat... let it dry over night, 1-2hours 2nd and 3rd coats... next day 1/2 hour to wax and polish

pretty cheap then. what is the going rate for it if u dont mind me asking. just a rough idea :)

last job i did as i said was about 8 or so years ago and i charged £65.00 per m2 but i had well over 1000 m2 to do... small jobs dont pay very well as you have to do them over 3 days minimum and my only be on site a couple of hours a day

Much to my disappointment old bean.......No 'tache and NO cravat!! :'(

On the plus side, however, i must say, a damn fine job. Jolly good!! ;D

Hi renders, where do you buy materials from and what colour/colours did ya use on christines bedroom?
Was that a random cross hatch application or varied strokes? Look forward to reply, thanks

authenticlime said:
excellent reflections ....could even see the rest of the council estate out the window !

its not a council estate mate but i did grow up on one and it was and is still a very friendly estate but i now spend a lot of time in my 5 bedroomed villa in spain

That video is funny as f.uck, the whole vid is about what you can see reflecting off the wall not about the plaster.

pmsl

Render Systems said:
authenticlime said:
excellent reflections ....could even see the rest of the council estate out the window !

its not a council estate mate but i did grow up on one and it was and is still a very friendly estate but i now spend a lot of time in my 5 bedroomed villa in spain
sticking lemons up ones bottom

spunky said:
Render Systems said:
authenticlime said:

sticking lemons up ones bottom

which would make another fine reflection vid....
vid cam on left cheek ...
bruised lemon at rest on right cheek
butt in the air
and all reflected on a blue venetian wall.....

i used an armour coat white wax, i picked up that was lying around a job i was on... i also mix gold, silver or bronze pigments in with it... just melt in warm water mix pigments, stir and let set.. then trowel on and polish

Status
Not open for further replies.