Thistle universal onecoat

In that case
Next time you have an artex ceiling to skim try pva and multi you will love it, you will finish earlier make more profit as it's cheaper it's great
Wrong thread mate,nice try though...
And no multifinish is going through my machine and that's another thread as well

Wrong thread mate,nice try though...
And no multifinish is going through my machine and that's another thread as well

Lol did you not say you liked things that make your day easier ? Yes you did, I was just giving you a heads up on that as you seem to believe that without uni you can only board and yes you have said that on another thread.

And just to clarify its my job as the unofficial unelected bullshit correctional officer on the plasterers forum to follow up and highlight bullshit.

Nice one .. It's kind of funny never had an interest in either bg one or Knauf mp75 but on these extension's jobs thinking through machine might be better of than boarding out and skim on some,thanks for heads up

for a small area like an extension i do not think that it is a machine proposition.

It's been around for a while but I never used it , had a search and can't find much information from spreads using it , I got a few jobs coming up with hardwall and skim and thinking if it's an option maybe I'll give it a go.
Anyone had experience using it comments would be appreciated. On demo video it's applied from machine which so seem logical to do.
Its not for machines u need thistle projection or knauf mp75

i have never seen anyone use a pump on an extension. i do not think it would be worth while on a small area with the setting up the machine and the protection needed against plastering or dot and dab.
I'll be honest Malc,just cleaning up now can see even from this little bit what you are saying, oh well at least machine didn't jam up this time

Vince that's crazy talk. Ruling with flexible plastic :(
Morning,I know it sounds mad mate but honestly try it and see,I thought the same but have used a few times and it works I not got any photo or videos to back myself up (for once) and do use metal straight edges as well.
Got a feeling I'm in for a slaughtering but it works

When I had a small bit to do I used my 600 speed skim and I'm with Rossi on this I went back over it with a straight edge as wasn't happy sorry Pete

When I had a small bit to do I used my 600 speed skim and I'm with Rossi on this I went back over it with a straight edge as wasn't happy sorry Pete
This is only picture I could find, I blame that smudge95, blumming it's a stitch up,lol

WP_20160910_001.jpg

No do you use speedskim on the finish does'nt it pull in to quick, do you multi or uni?
Multifinish on Hardwall sadly but again Speedskim as I go.

Lol why not mate,sorry I got straight edge's as well,if the gear is wet enough it's cool
Have you ever tried it ?

Tbf bud....I use 1 regular over areas where I use say bonding and finish as a kind of thick scim/light float coat on refurb...

But no never used on iur and out backing coats don't think I would have the confidence tbh. .

Fair play if you say it works mate....

I'm gonna give it a go thing is I'm a sucker in a tool shop and Romford tools is like an oasis had to stop myself buying more stuff and for 29 quid it's worth a punt