Thistle soundcoat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brp

Has anyone sprayed thistle soundcoat?
In particular using the ritmo.

I'm going to look into a ritmo after christmas and would mainly use it for skimming but i occasionally soundcoat for the contractor. Was thinking the ritmo would be good but had concerns as it has quite a short setting time.

any help/experience would be great!

Personally I don't see how it would work but I'm happy to say it does if i get paid to throw it on.

If you had the meters to go at you'd definitely be quids in but its usually about in bits n pieces. Was just hoping that it could be sprayed so I've got another use for the machine.

Thanks for the quick responses

i have a small machine 110v. it just pumps .ill get a bag r 2 and spray it .if mine will spray it .u will have no problem whit the ritmo doing it

Ok clemo that sounds great, what machine do you have? What do you use it for?

Blones, silly question, why buy a 110v ritmo if you can use a 3phase on site? Or would I not be allowed a 3phase on site? Silly I know but I've got to ask

Ok clemo that sounds great, what machine do you have? What do you use it for?

Blones, silly question, why buy a 110v ritmo if you can use a 3phase on site? Or would I not be allowed a 3phase on site? Silly I know but I've got to ask

3 phase isn't always available which is why people with larger machines have their own generators. The 110v ritmo is aimed at people who use 110v regularly on site and dont want any issues about using 240v. They are the same power (1.5kw motor)

And the generators are a lot cheaper and smaller and you can move a ritmo without having a hernia

even a ritmo and a genny can make u sweat. but im a poof tho

I'm surprised they haven't put a couple of small wheels high up on the back of the Ritmo to make it easier for one man to roll it into a van without dismantling it, a bit like they do on the Genie lifts.

In once and out once, and that was with my son. I would imagine it's quite a struggle on your own isn't it Nick, or do you break it down?

with a mate one goers in the van one out. thats heavy enough but not too bad. on my own 2 planks. again its not too bad but after a hard day its the last thing u want to be doing

What vans do you boys have?
I've got a connect lwb with the sliding side door and higher roof. Plenty big enough?
How big is the genny to suit the ritmo?

Steve Stu is getting my genny on Monday and has commented on just how big it is, do you happen to know it's dimensions?

i have a swb transit and it is loaded to the roof. if ur genny is anything like mine andy then its heavier than the ritmo.

I know it'll be ******* heavy Nick but is it wider than the Ritmo as I've modified my false floor in the van around the size of the Ritmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.