thistle renovating plaster?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmooth

got paperwork for a job today-it specs thistle renovating plaster/finish for a lot of it.i havent seen renovating plaster for yonks-it was red/green/white bags i think-contained some sort of fungicide?has this been replaced by dri coat or did i over do things in the early 90s and am imagining this?

Limelite renovating which is now made by Tarmac.
I enquired how much it'd cost me per bag the other day and was told £18.90 plus vat!!!

ADS said:
Limelite renovating which is now made by Tarmac.
I enquired how much it'd cost me per bag the other day and was told £18.90 plus vat!!!
b and q do a cheaper version at half the price(i get my limelite at £12.50 so theyre pulling yir pants down)

use loads of limelite but have to travel 20 miles to get it...

only a large branch of travis perkins stock it (or you can order from sm branch ,about wk)

18.50 screen price

have got a trade cash a/c so have set up a price of 12.50 bag

9.50 for finish

martin

www.emjenklins.co.uk

martinemj said:
use loads of limelite but have to travel 20 miles to get it...

only a large branch of travis perkins stock it (or you can order from sm branch ,about wk)

18.50 screen price

have got a trade cash a/c so have set up a price of 12.50 bag

9.50 for finish

martin
just checked my prices my finish is £6.25 plas vat

www.emjenklins.co.uk

Hi mate

BQ sells Dri coat £8.16 per bag I also used sovereign chemicals do render lite that's good and anti sulfate render
which is good also for exterior render as well both about £6 .28 Plus vat because were the value added T***s for paying it.

Walked the dogs four times yesterday, three times today, working tomorrow if the client is awake, his mrs was expecting ,just want to get it out of the way, one bag hit on my own..

Hi mate

BQ sells Dri coat £8.16 per bag I also used sovereign chemicals do render lite that's good and anti sulfate render
which is good also for exterior render as well both about £6 .28 Plus vat because were the value added T***s for paying it.

Which b&q is that then??? None sell it around it london

Status
Not open for further replies.