This really annoys me

Members online

Not a tall mate, looks decent to me !
Should see me regarding:ROFLMAO:
1 coat.
i went to help a plasterer doing his own house. he 1 coated done 3 hits a day, i 2 coated had 2 hits a day.
we covered about the same areas.

1 coat.
i went to help a plasterer doing his own house. he 1 coated done 3 hits a day, i 2 coated had 2 hits a day.
1 coat.
Used to knock up second coat the same time as first coat, rolling sets easy 3 set's a day,

You must be on good money to pay labour more than 100 pound a day just to mix and clean up. Il beleve you thousand wouldn't

You pay labourer less than £100 in the south they won’t be with you long...I got a friend who runs commercial cleaning company...they are paying cleaners ) £10-£16 per hour depending on shift

You pay labourer less than £100 in the south they won’t be with you long...I got a friend who runs commercial cleaning company...they are paying cleaners ) £10-£16 per hour depending on shift
cleaners only work two hours don't they? mine does anyway.

cleaners only work two hours don't they? mine does anyway.
That y there no point debating on this becouse thers a big difrent in wages between the South and up north. Especially your London way. So il just agree to disagree on this topic

Hmm, wonder if the ton/day guy makes up his money with the burgarly, or his cut off it, later?? Just a thought, years ago the most popular skill to learn inside was plastering.
One coat, your mate covers, pop out do one local quick address you've already scoped and back in, swear blind you've been there all day and that's 2-coat guv, honest.