This is just plain madness.

oldschool

Started a job for a builder I booked in 3 damp property’s in for him on daywork. it was a sand and cement spec which I thought nowadays it’s usually a membrane and dab or if it’s tight, Dricoat or maybe use 9mm boards. There was two plasterers there was around 35metres. To my surprise one of the lads went wooo! Don’t spray the wall down with that spray bottle you have there. You don’t need to do that. I thought right ok well what yous do then. He said Just go right on it. To my total surprise i noticed they didn’t have any floats or scratches . They put a first coat on there wall but didn’t scratch it. I obviously mentioned it he confidently said you don’t need to do that . My eyes rolled around all
Over the place I notice they weren’t carrying any rules. There skirt levels must be Atrocious. So I started Ruling of my second coat. He then said. Don’t waste your time doing that mate. It’s a waste of time. Just wait til it goes off and scrape it back with the back of your trowel. My van is signed. Then I thought f**k me I don’t want to be involved with this Outfit. I mean the nice guy I am I couldnt be arsed saying you guys are s**t. Ha. Am pissed now. X

Started a job for a builder I booked in 3 damp property’s in for him on daywork. it was a sand and cement spec which I thought nowadays it’s usually a membrane and dab or if it’s tight, Dricoat or maybe use 9mm boards. There was two plasterers there was around 35metres. To my surprise one of the lads went wooo! Don’t spray the wall down with that spray bottle you have there. You don’t need to do that. I thought right ok well what yous do then. He said Just go right on it. To my total surprise i noticed they didn’t have any floats or scratches . They put a first coat on there wall but didn’t scratch it. I obviously mentioned it he confidently said you don’t need to do that . My eyes rolled around all
Over the place I notice they weren’t carrying any rules. There skirt levels must be Atrocious. So I started Ruling of my second coat. He then said. Don’t waste your time doing that mate. It’s a waste of time. Just wait til it goes off and scrape it back with the back of your trowel. My van is signed. Then I thought f**k me I don’t want to be involved with this Outfit. I mean the nice guy I am I couldnt be arsed saying you guys are s**t. Ha. Am pissed now. X
Am just too nice. One of them who gets terrible service in a restaurant and doesn’t complain but then afterwards my god am like the cheeky bastards how dare they