This has got to be worst ever.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I have had to resort to this but times is 'ard. Got a job next week to do a mini concrete driveway 1m x 1.5m for a bloody mobility scooter ;D

If i were you I would get that delivered mate and hire a pump, if you dont that job may take you up to an hour!.

Rich

Imagine the drivers face?

It gets better, he asked me if i can make it look like his existing council paving slabs!!!!

it's one for the portfolio!

isnt it strange how the industry works a month ago you were crying youre heart out cause you had no work then this little life saver turns up ..............show me the money baby ;D

Roofer2plasterer said:
Can't believe I have had to resort to this but times is 'ard. Got a job next week to do a mini concrete driveway 1m x 1.5m for a bloody mobility scooter ;D

There are building regs for this type of work so look into it or you could end up in a bit of trouble if someone has an accident and screws you for the sake of a little job.

[/quote]There are building regs for this type of work so look into it or you could end up in a bit of trouble if someone has an accident and screws you for the sake of a little job.
[/quote]

What's the worst that can happen? they're allready handicapped!

Roofer2plasterer said:
What's the worst that can happen? they're allready handicapped!
I really shouldn't laugh, but that's the funniest bloody thing I've ever read on here ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.