Third self employed payment !!

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 49960

Anyone claimed it yet!! I have and they can go fook themselves!! They are trying to stich us up this time!! Have a look at the terms!! I've already claimed mine!!! And I'm gonna stop trading aswell so fook em come get me I'll do the time if I have to!!

Reactions: Djr
Thing is with these grants most won't get that much because of tinkering with returns etc but owls better than nowt.never a time I wished I was truthfully in past hahaha

HMRC website "if you didn't qualify last time then you won't qualify this time". So that's that then. Nowt.

Thing is with these grants most won't get that much because of tinkering with returns etc but owls better than nowt.never a time I wished I was truthfully in past hahaha
Got mine today, Gov funded Beadtape launch and i get to offset it against my tax bill, YEEHAA.

Got mine today, Gov funded Beadtape launch and i get to offset it against my tax bill, YEEHAA.
Newsflash
BORIS BACKS BEADTAPE

I'm a Boris fan , but are you sure about this

Nope. Flat out at work and will finish tomorrow. See how January goes and nearly full month booked in now so can hardly give evidence that I've lost income. With the support money and work that I've done this year my books look good so far. Got a feeling though that come 30th my area could shut down (currently tier 2) which may effect plans so I'll wait. Its up to everyone to decide about claiming or not, the guide explains clear enough