think im a bit of a fanny

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemovedUser

im ment to be doing some mono and plain face render this week.
But it cold man.
just can brind my self to putting my hands in ice cold water to sponge up.
ill only use a really small dash of water proofer in the scratch and top coat so it mite pull in a bit faster but.
any good tips or tricks for staying worm in the cold rendering:RpS_crying:

its over celcon block
4/1/1/ scratch coat and 5/1/1/ top coat

Pinch the missus's tights and put a teacosy on yer head. Pair of latex gloves helps but yer hands end up stinking like a prossies munt.

Like this?

images

it is here mate (kent) in the countryside. First thing in the morning my hands and ears feel it the most on the way out the door.
then it does start to worm up abit but fatboy still fells it lads

give the tights ago fatz....honestly they'l keep the chill out,and are great fun when ya need a piss,don't be tempted by stockings tho...that's a slippery road:huh:

When I read stockings I just knew the flowery frock would have got a mention from you dm:RpS_laugh:

I play the game where you have to try and hose all the old caked on **** off the sides in one piss lol

:RpS_lol:i'm sure you guys av seen this as well but it was the funniest thing i ever seen....gob shite of a chippy went for a dump in the blue turdis,his mates left it a few mins for him to settle then pushed it over...blue water n shite everywhere.

:RpS_lol:i'm sure you guys av seen this as well but it was the funniest thing i ever seen....gob shite of a chippy went for a dump in the blue turdis,his mates left it a few mins for him to settle then pushed it over...blue water n shite everywhere.

My mate went for a sh1t in one of those tin turdis's, someone whacked it with a shovel and he said he was just about to drop anchor in poo bay when he got the shock of his life and the bu99er shot straight back up.. Wonder who did it :rolleyes)

A brickies labourer once shoved a stick in a turdis's padlock staple and locked his old tw@t of a partner in (everyone was sick to death of him). A passer by let him out at about 7pm when he as taking his dog for a walk - no one grassed on the lab as he deserved it. :RpS_lol:

a while back at a job there was a site gent and a trainee. the trainee was pissin about in a big scissor lift, and the site agent took the keys out and left him there about 20m in the air

Nice.
My dad was an engineer (now retired) he made compressors etc. they had a YTS lad for a while mucking about being an arse so he grabbed him, wrapped him up in that wide cling wrap stuff and suspended him upside down from the forklift for the duration of their tea brake. He didn't muck about as much after that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.