things picking up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are definiately picking up.

Just priced a £20k rendering job a massive cottage rip out and a five bed house... and I not even gonna be in the country!!

Things are definiately looking good

Danny

insurance job.... on a house.... probably subbing it out.

But the phone is ringing a lot more

Danny

I had no calls at all dec, jan & feb, started crappin meself, 4 or 5 calls a week in march! things ain't looking to bad at the mo. ( nothing worth £20k tho! nice one danny!)

Fingers crossed things do pick up, The building trade has always been a good trade and I think it will continue to be.

It is definiately putting the shite tradesmen out of business I have a mate who is rough as fook and thankfully he is coming off the tools!!

Danny

I'm waiting for things to pick up cus i'm wanting to get on the tools,waiting for a bit longer before i book meself on the goldtrowl course.

cant be that bad i just priced one wall at £500 and got the job lol..gota rip down old plaster and bond out and skim..

oasis said:
cant be that bad i just priced one wall at £500 and got the job lol..gota rip down old plaster and bond out and skim..
And what will you do for the other four days of the working week ???

Things seem to be picking a little here in Spain, people are beginning to realise the exchange rate aint gonna change so essential works have to be done also we had loads of heavy rain in October last year and people are coming back to their holiday homes with roof and ceiling probs, love it.
Lucius.

lucius said:
Things seem to be picking a little here in Spain, people are beginning to realise the exchange rate aint gonna change so essential works have to be done also we had loads of heavy rain in October last year and people are coming back to their holiday homes with roof and ceiling probs, love i

be quick they`ve probably all called danny

Status
Not open for further replies.