thin coat application and finishing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people put links to what tool they actually use as you will prob find if you search the net the same named tools show up as completely different things on different sites.

Goody I know of two swiss trowels - long blade but with a handle almost like a straight edge and a square bucket gauger type of trowel but in the shape of a margine troewel

see i thought it had to go on tight and that f**k*r seems to be going over it two or three times

You would normally put it on tighter than this spunk with a 1.5mm grit and rubbed up by hand, they look like they are using a slightly heavier aggregate than normal and are spraying a mist, overlapping to achieve the finish they want. I dont think they will be rubbing it up - spray to finish. it looks coarse compared to your average textured finish

do you see how thats the powercoat being used there. It will have a different rotor and stator set up on the bottom, but it shows how versatile the little ritmo is.
BTW they are spraying that very heavy. u can turn turn the speed dow and achieve a much finer finish that looks flatter

Status
Not open for further replies.