Thieving scum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my van bust into last night. It was on my driveway under a street light and they just went to the back doors and cut it open like a sardine tin then popped the latch and got in. Found it this morning but thankfully nothing taken as all my tools were left in customers house as been on same job for the week. My neighbour had the side door carved open on his Merc van and lost a £3,500 mig welder. Another van done in the street as well. They obviously knew what they were doing to get into them so quietly. Nobody heard a thing and very quiet street. Bastards

Sorry to hear about the damage to the van, but a stroke of luck your tools were not in there. There is nothing some people will not stoop to

Horrible barstewards, sickening feeling, where I live ,there is thieves out and about all the fn time..

bad shnit. Sorry to hear that. I'd cry if someone stole my stuff. It's not just the expense of replacing things and mending damage, its the inconvenience to work just as much

heard that happening up here, just cutting a hole out of the side of vans, thieving cnts, Id hang em... by the balls... then set them on fire.. bit by bit.. and smack em with a baseball bat while their on fire...

heard that happening up here, just cutting a hole out of the side of vans, thieving cnts, Id hang em... by the balls... then set them on fire.. bit by bit.. and smack em with a baseball bat while their on fire...
:RpS_thumbup::RpS_lol:

Had my van broken into a year's back and vowed it wouldn't happen again bought a van site box kept in each van since slept like a log since

feel for you and y mates i had all my tools knicked last month the T***s in jail now but i got nowt backj about 1500 quids worth of gear went id love to cut his nuts off but the reality is he ll be out in 3 months doing it all again to someone else and we ll all call him a **** again when hes caught .

I bought a garage to house some of my toys and have kept the old fooked wooden doors and in a few weeks (hopefully) I am building some internal doors that will hopefully be like fort knox :)

But the outside doors will look **** and my neighbours garage has about 6 locks on it so I am sure his will get hit first as mine looks like a right shed...

danny just read ur email bud sorry about ur toothache m8.ihand the same aebout 4 weeks ago.went to see my dentist on afriday .1xray later said it had 2 come. out.in and out in 10 minutes.and 50 quid lighter in me wallet.thats why we never see a poor dentist

couple of years back I heard a grinding noise outside ( turns out network rail were working on the tracks opposite our house ) anyway, thought it was some f**k*r breaking into my van, so sneaked downstairs with mi baton... said to wife if im getting hammered let dogs out... anyway slowly unlocked door then burst outside in my shorts and workboots.. shouting cummmmon you fukers..... track workers ran like ****...lol.. then police come ...lol

yeh..lol.. she actually stood at the window shaking her head, really thought some **** was breaking in tho.. they would have been proer in the **** if dogs got em..lol...
haha every bloody noise at night and im up at the window looking to see if my trucks alright

danny just read ur email bud sorry about ur toothache m8.ihand the same aebout 4 weeks ago.went to see my dentist on afriday .1xray later said it had 2 come. out.in and out in 10 minutes.and 50 quid lighter in me wallet.thats why we never see a poor dentist

did they shake it all about after then mabey do the hokey cokey aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.