They had a few quid off me!

smoother09

Tallied up my yearly deposits on Ladbrokes site :oops: £6000 it’s not massive over a year but it’s some chunk! Obviously I’ve taken winnings but it just sounds a lot when you see it written down! Some good racing and football on today(y) big wins coming:)

love the racing, and football and golf betting,.........got some good ante post football bets going,......changing betting strategy this year feeling confident about a good year,..........but as we all know good days and bad days ahead,.....onwards i go,

If anyone comes across ‘betwithmed’ on snap chat don’t bother he’s a tipster, £30 a month I won f**k all. The odds are so low it only takes 1 loss to wipe out 3/4 winning bets. Proper hype job

Done that on a bad Saturday morning
2 worst days for me were,
picked 3 horses ,each way round robin,.........but changed my mind and had a bet on tiger woods in the golf instead,..............tiger got hammered,bet down,...........and my original bet which i never placed, all 3 won, ............the bet would have paid out 8,000 quid,

one day i won 2,500 quid,.......next day i lost the lot,

we all have our stories , ... .....but also had some very good days

picked 3 horses ,each way round robin,.........but changed my mind and had a bet on tiger woods in the golf instead,..............tiger got hammered,bet down,...........and my original bet which i never placed, all 3 won, ............the bet would have paid out 8,000 quid,

is a mugs game isn’t it. Had some very bad losses. Average wins never massive.Avoid them now

Prime example of why the bookies never really lose.

They can't lose, that's the whole point. It works like any other business. out/in. They take in 1 mil n pay out 100k. Someones always winning but much more are losing.

They're sneaky fucks tho. If you ever do win really big, they'll find a way out of paying

They can't lose, that's the whole point. It works like any other business. out/in. They take in 1 mil n pay out 100k. Someones always winning but much more are losing.

They're sneaky fucks tho. If you ever do win really big, they'll find a way out of paying
I had that with William hill I won £4grand they immediately froze my account wouldn’t tell me anything apart from it’s gone to security team! Wtf!! Took 2 weeks for them to unfreeze it and only reason I was given it was a security check! Closed that fking account after withdrawal

D442D7BC-7E54-4909-B378-472AFA0C3455.png