Thermocromex

ecocrete

Has anyone any experience spraying St Astier's Thermocromex with an Mtec M300? Or any other mixer pump for that matter ie G4/Ritmo etc, The material supplier thinks that the mixing time is too short using these types of pump. They say it needs a minimum 5 minutes mixing time. Was hoping to use M300, Got 250 bags to put on and don't fancy hand applying it. Cheers!

Has anyone any experience spraying St Astier's Thermocromex with an Mtec M300? Or any other mixer pump for that matter ie G4/Ritmo etc, The material supplier thinks that the mixing time is too short using these types of pump. They say it needs a minimum 5 minutes mixing time. Was hoping to use M300, Got 250 bags to put on and don't fancy hand applying it. Cheers!
Most bagged renders say 5 mins but get sprayed. It doesn't come pre coloured does it?

Hi pal,
I agree with arti, but you could also try a after mixer on the machine. I know you can get them on pft machines, but not sure about Mtec or possibly hire a diesel machine, which will mix for min 5 mins before you tip it in the the conveying chamber. I know it's a extra cost but will be a lot let hassle than hand applying.Hope this helps.

Hi mate,

It goes through the M300/M300 and M200 no worries. No additional mixers or different shafts required

Mixing in the chamber, then the r&s , then some friction while traveling to the end of the hose and last but not least - bouncing into the cap and crashing onto the wall! Sounds more like a full package instead of normal f**k**g to me.