Theresa May under investigation

Members online

JUNE 9th I expect a full apology from you all, when the tories romp home with a 100plus majority.
Lol this is what shows you up for what you really are, I see this same mentality with most people who voted brexit. It's this win mentality, it's win at all costs, it doesn't matter what we are going to win, even if there is nothing to win or I'm even worse off. It doesn't matter if my friends suffer, not even my family, I am going to win what ever it is because I can say I've won. I can keep repeating it every time and it makes me feel great, the same kind of person also collects browny points like they can be cashed in at some point. What do you actually want an apology for? Because the tories won and labour lost? Give your head a shake and be careful what you wish for.

Lol this is what shows you up for what you really are, I see this same mentality with most people who voted brexit. It's this win mentality, it's win at all costs, it doesn't matter what we are going to win, even if there is nothing to win or I'm even worse off. It doesn't matter if my friends suffer, not even my family, I am going to win what ever it is because I can say I've won. I can keep repeating it every time and it makes me feel great, the same kind of person also collects browny points like they can be cashed in at some point. What do you actually want an apology for? Because the tories won and labour lost? Give your head a shake and be careful what you wish for.

This more than winning this is solely about proving you and your foot soldiers wrong ;):coffe:

She's just like one of us really!
FB_IMG_1493926249345.jpg