Theresa May under investigation

Members online

flynnyman

Oh Deary deary me lol, she is a bent c**t and it should be out Tuesday Wednesday but let's see how the MSM deal with it.

IMG_0410.PNG

We shall go back to this in the middle of the week to see how thick and ignorant you are of what is happening around you :)

Hey look if this is true and she falls on her sword I for one will be very happy.

But one suspects this is just a load of rubbish from the liberalists

Hey look if this is true and she falls on her sword I for one will be very happy.

But one suspects this is just a load of rubbish from the liberalists
Yes because you my friend are thick as pig s**t and think this is a popularity contest between two people, you won't see into what she has done and think it's dispicable, you will just ignore it and still call out Jeremy who to just add has never ever lost an election in his 30 odd years :)

Yes because you my friend are thick as pig s**t and think this is a popularity contest between two people, you won't see into what she has done and think it's dispicable, you will just ignore it and still call out Jeremy who to just add has never ever lost an election in his 30 odd years :)

Actually again you are wrong, because I've always pointed out that we do not vote for party leaders we vote for local MPs.

And he is about to lose his first in that case

Be nice if he keeps that run going. I'd rather have him in office than another tory govt, but we shall see

So breaking news on fake media and fake profiles and guess what

Still waiting pmsl

Shown yourself up yet again, don't worry though because you will look even sillier on June 9th

Meanwhile here is Corbyn explaining how he would borrow even more money making the deficit bigger

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34522...-funding-in-another-uncosted-election-pledge/

Lol he will increase corporation tax, we have been here already, we have the lowest in the developed world which suits big business.

So breaking news on fake media and fake profiles and guess what

Still waiting pmsl

Shown yourself up yet again, don't worry though because you will look even sillier on June 9th
lol your not gonna find that story in the sun and it won't surface in today's papers but watch this spaace, I'm gonna enjoy making you look stupid again :)

All of his spending plans are coming from an increase in corp tax though lol typical maths don't add up.

B
Why not ? It's what Corbyn said
Because they couldn't give an accurate account of events. An absolute rag of a newspaper, filled with nothing but bullshit. Also, you are the one quick to dismiss media with liberal attitudes, the sun couldn't be any more tory. They have demonised corbyn ffs. Need a more objective source there my friend.

B

Because they couldn't give an accurate account of events. An absolute rag of a newspaper, filled with nothing but bullshit. Also, you are the one quick to dismiss media with liberal attitudes, the sun couldn't be any more tory. They have demonised corbyn ffs. Need a more objective source there my friend.

Really ? Wasn't it with Blair during his term, and totally against Cameron over the eu ?

Really ? Wasn't it with Blair during his term, and totally against Cameron over the eu ?
It was against Cameron because of its hysterical views in immigration and champion of Britishness. . That took first choice over Cameron on that note. I was only a kid in the Blair years so I can't say, I know they demonise him now do they not? Tbh after then putting that F*****g article in the woman who plasterers her bedroom for 80quid that someone posted, pretty much voids any legitimacy of any article or source put up by the sun. Thanks for playing though. (y)

But not one sign of prosecution lol desperate
Still decision to be made mate ffs they cps will decide if there is enough evidence etc, and many a guilty person has avoided prosecution, no? Bit early to be calling it desperate, and the fact 15 different forces are looking into it, surely that should be a signal somethings up. Naive.

Speaking of which, has Mrs May been bailed yet? Can't believe she was arrested

Oh that's right she wasn't blatant fake news

Still decision to be made mate ffs they cps will decide if there is enough evidence etc, and many a guilty person has avoided prosecution, no? Bit early to be calling it desperate, and the fact 15 different forces are looking into it, surely that should be a signal somethings up. Naive.

As well as many an innocent prosecuted yes ?

When did I say she had been arrested? Desperate altogether.....

Where did I say you did say she had ? Point is fake news fake investigations,
Just like trump and Russia, just a desperate attempt by the globalists and the liberal loonies to stop the new populism