Theives

Members online

Rdplaster

Hello everyone new to the forum but been plastering 15 years after being my dads apprentice
After having my transit custom knicked off my drive last week just wondering what any of you lads (if anything) to keep them safe at night.

Iv got a Clifford on mine, bright blue flashing led warns them. If anyone gets any closer than the wing mirrors it chirps shock sensors on the windows and doors
Can they gain the code by scanning your house, like they can with keys?

Had v
Iv got a Clifford on mine, bright blue flashing led warns them. If anyone gets any closer than the wing mirrors it chirps shock sensors on the windows and doors
Had Clifford's on all my sports cars over the years.... Baffles me how people can buy a 20k van 6k of tools and don't invest in extra security..... I stupidly left the front of the van unlocked at the week end and had the cab ransacked.... The dead locks I had fitted saved all my tools.....

Took my damp meter, dash cam ...but the scrotey bastastards pinched my bob hat and lynx deodorant also....wtf... :muyenojado:

Can they gain the code by scanning your house, like they can with keys?
The numpties around my way just pull the side door down, 2 of them hang off the top of the door until it folds down touch wood I’m the only one on my estate who hasn’t been done over and it’s probably no coincidence I’m the only one with an aftermarket alarm
Only cost £300 fitted