The Sun Dreamteam Football

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they arent as tight as Danny av got a canny chance.....................:RpS_thumbsup:

The might try n palm you off with some free bags of unifinish 2.the sequel:RpS_laugh:
tread carefully marra ! This could be your toughest mission yet:-0

you/we must have a canny list of freebies by now mate
i bet when you go to price a living room up you end talking them into having all the house done:RpS_thumbsup:

you/we must have a canny list of freebies by now mate
i bet when you go to price a living room up you end talking them into having all the house done:RpS_thumbsup:
:-0................thats very small minded of you Ian...............................:RpS_sneaky:

TW opens the morn, so who are we all dumping??

I got defoe in the last TW and he got fewkin injured straight away so not sure if i should keep him or not.............:RpS_cursing:

god knows :RpS_confused:

just been looking and i dont think im changing any

Last edited:
Holy shitballs, whats that coming over the hill.............this premier league doesn't have a winter break morph. Where the fewk have u been ?

March so Far

FA..........187
Clarky.....148
NPS........146
Morph.....145
Jossy......122
Bubbles...78....................:RpS_laugh:

I knew RWS was coming back up the workshop so its taken me all this time to make some substantial chairs :RpS_wink: also been over to Belgium.

March so Far

FA..........187
Clarky.....148
NPS........146
Morph.....145
Jossy......122
Bubbles...78....................:RpS_laugh:

vanker :huh:

sorry I've missed a 'V' off there :razz:

imgres_zps0ae0694b.jpg

after a late nite brainstorming with he backrom staff, it confirmed my fears that the owner is a tight c@nt and the transfer pot is empty. Av been trying to get me & al some harpoon guns since we're surrounded by fewkin sharks................:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.