The Ritmo coach bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant mate because of safety the owner of the machine and supplier has to make sure the hopper can not be opened when the machine is running, it would be to easy if something was dropped into the hopper for the operator to open it and try and remove the item. Its a 13mm nut because people dont walk around with a spanner in there pocket . Yes they could have a cut out but this adds cost which would have to be passed onto the consumer.

They could have a better design then what they have Paul..... It's crap and its not up to the job.

I'm picking my Ritmo up tomorrow from the local engineering place they have cut out all the old **** and replaced it with a very simple quick release system.

you cant fit a quick release system with out fitting either a cut out switch or a locking system . the problem with cut out switch they can get dirty and fail so you will have to go with a locking system . if you dont do either of these the machine will fail our european safety certificate whitch pft work hard to make sure all our machine achieve this cert .

I can fit a quick release because it's now my machine. I understand what your saying about Pft but their current design could be made a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.