The poor pay too much

Members online

That can be interpreted a completely different way my friend, as in, under Osborne 43percent of the working population (not far off half) earn Under the minimum tax threshold. So over 40 percent of workers could be living in basic poverty as less than 11 grand is f**k all. Yet they tell us the average wage is 30k or something yet nearly half the working population earns A 3RD of it. Let that sink in

Because the rich have the country tied up with low paid jobs so no ones allowed to make much except them.

Because the rich have the country tied up with low paid jobs so no ones allowed to make much except them.

That's rubbish and you know it, isn't that what the eu nationals come in for, those low paid jobs that the Brits didn't want to do ?

That can be interpreted a completely different way my friend, as in, under Osborne 43percent of the working population (not far off half) earn Under the minimum tax threshold. So over 40 percent of workers could be living in basic poverty as less than 11 grand is f**k all. Yet they tell us the average wage is 30k or something yet nearly half the working population earns A 3RD of it. Let that sink in
lol that's exactly how I read it :) the wages they earn or the zero hour contracts do not earn you a living wage thanks for the link @gps x

That's rubbish and you know it, isn't that what the eu nationals come in for, those low paid jobs that the Brits didn't want to do ?
b*ll***s, I honestly fear for my kids future as I can only see the gap between rich and poorer getting greater as they squeeze everyone for there cash.

lol that's exactly how I read it :) the wages they earn or the zero hour contracts do not earn you a living wage thanks for the link @gps x

Such low wages they can still afford a mobile phone, satellite tv, to smoke, a car, takeaways etc etc I really pity them, not sure how they cope

b*ll***s, I honestly fear for my kids future as I can only see the gap between rich and poorer getting greater as they squeeze everyone for there cash.

Let me help you and in turn them out, do not feed them all this liberalist bullsh it you come on here with, teach them to go out there and be whatever they want, complaining life isn't fair and the government doesn't give us enough in handouts is pathetic

Let me help you and in turn them out, do not feed them all this liberalist bullsh it you come on here with, teach them to go out there and be whatever they want, complaining life isn't fair and the government doesn't give us enough in handouts is pathetic
Yep and tell them to steer clear of being nurses :)

Everyone in my family has always worked hard for what they have so don't give me that bull shi t. You trying to tell me that you have no worries about school leavers and what is available to them to make a living?

I don't think there is any other way to take that, that's actually blew me away how many earn less than the tax threshold, puts a lot in perspective.
Also @gps to teach them to go be whatever they want, is that not liberal luvvie kid glove thinking? Because. Let's F*****g face facts, life doesn't just work like that now does it.....

Yep and tell them to steer clear of being nurses :)

Funny how you no one complains about doctors and surgeons pay isn't this another example or those at the top taking all the cream leaving well let's be fair no bad salaries for nurses ?

Everyone in my family has always worked hard for what they have so don't give me that bull shi t. You trying to tell me that you have no worries about school leavers and what is available to them to make a living?

I think there is more opportunities now than when I left school (early 90's) certainly more money about. Those with the drive to succeed will and those that are happy to make do will make do, those that want handouts will take the handouts.

I think there is more opportunities now than when I left school (early 90's) certainly more money about. Those with the drive to succeed will and those that are happy to make do will make do, those that want handouts will take the handouts.
Absolute b*ll***s mate and you know it. We had big factories and loads of places for kids to work, now there is nothing. Everything has been sold off of manufacturing shipped oversees, the country is fked

Absolute b*ll***s mate and you know it. We had big factories and loads of places for kids to work, now there is nothing. Everything has been sold off of manufacturing shipped oversees, the country is fked

Under sturgeon yes your country is fuc ked.

You mean factories that pay low wages pmsl unbelievable have some ambition for your children

You mean factories that pay low wages pmsl unbelievable have some ambition for your children
I'm let to believe engineering factories pay decent wages? But lots find it harder and harder to sustain contracts, and a lot hire temps, through agencies, so they can get rid of them as and when they please.

I don't think there is any other way to take that, that's actually blew me away how many earn less than the tax threshold, puts a lot in perspective.
Also @gps to teach them to go be whatever they want, is that not liberal luvvie kid glove thinking? Because. Let's F*****g face facts, life doesn't just work like that now does it.....

Not everyone of working age works at all though then you have part time workers, but please carry on pretending.

I'm let to believe engineering factories pay decent wages? But lots find it harder and harder to sustain contracts, and a lot hire temps, through agencies, so they can get rid of them as and when they please.

After you have become an engineer yes maybe, otherwise you are on standard pay.

It said the working population, I assume they way it's worded the unemployed are discounted? As it didn't state people in employment age, which would be different figures altogether, and yes, part time included to. Still doesn't show it in positive light though does it?

After you have become an engineer yes maybe, otherwise you are on standard pay.
I think even cnc operators are paid decently, not hugely now, but I think they get 10ph roughly? And need v little training.....

It said the working population, I assume they way it's worded the unemployed are discounted? As it didn't state people in employment age, which would be different figures altogether, and yes, part time included to. Still doesn't show it in positive light though does it?

The point was about the rich paying more though

I think even cnc operators are paid decently, not hugely now, but I think they get 10ph roughly? And need v little training.....

A friend of mine runs an engineering factory, and I did some work for them as they needed a meeting room, he took me round the factory it was grim lol

Course they pay more. More money u earn more you pay. I think if u asked anyone on low wages would they be happy to pay the higher band of tax if they earnt that, I'm sure most would agree to it? Im not over 45k a year, Id happily pay the 45 percent if I did. Not like I'd be on poor money. And as said, the poor may not pay Income tax, but everything they buy is taxed one road or another. Not like they don't pay for anything. Here's the thing, if you earnt over that tax bracket,even with the increased in tax, you would be on more. Than triple of 43percent of the population. Bear that in mind

Politics is a game for the delusional something to occupy the masses like sport, the same clever minds that keep you occupied whilst stealing your money.
Or should I say freely giving it away to them.
No matter who gets in they all piss in the same pot and do as they are told.
The revolving door of blaming the state of the country always being down to the last ones in and round and round it goes.
Nobody seemingly noticing nothing actually changing just more of the same and how we all have to pull together and sacrifice .
Please wake up and better spend your time than on the ludicrous muppet show that goes on in parliament it's insane to believe any of that s**t.

A friend of mine runs an engineering factory, and I did some work for them as they needed a meeting room, he took me round the factory it was grim lol
I was in one once, in heart of recession I though about a career change, I was around one when I got back. Interview, glad. I didn't go for it as that works not for me, but it seemed ok.my head would go though n same machine basically every day. But some like it.

Don't tell me how to bring up my kids you prick, I was talking in general. Around my way we had Jonnie walkers and Blackwood brothers and loads others and at the time they were some of the best paid jobs around so stop twisting what I'm saying.

Politics is a game for the delusional something to occupy the masses like sport, the same clever minds that keep you occupied whilst stealing your money.
Or should I say freely giving it away to them.
No matter who gets in they all piss in the same pot and do as they are told.
The revolving door of blaming the state of the country always being down to the last ones in and round and round it goes.
Nobody seemingly noticing nothing actually changing just more of the same and how we all have to pull together and sacrifice .
Please wake up and better spend your time than on the ludicrous muppet show that goes on in parliament it's insane to believe any of that s**t.

Whilst I agree with what you say, my home town Luton which by the way has always had Big Asian and Irish population is now unrecognisable, due to the mass immigration, it's disgraceful and can't be allowed to continue, under the last labour lot we had mass immigration, the embracing of Islam and sharia law, ever closer union with the eu. It's all got to stop. And whilst nuggets like flynny and Stuart spout there rubbish and now the new kid on the block simon, fortunes need to be told and I'm telling them.

Whilst I agree with what you say, my home town Luton which by the way has always had Big Asian and Irish population is now unrecognisable, due to the mass immigration, it's disgraceful and can't be allowed to continue, under the last labour lot we had mass immigration, the embracing of Islam and sharia law, ever closer union with the eu. It's all got to stop. And whilst nuggets like flynny and Stuart spout there rubbish and now the new kid on the block simon, fortunes need to be told and I'm telling them.
lol it's always had a huge Irish and Asian population but is unrecognisable now coz there are different immigrants hahahahaha you truly are thick as pig s**t :) I posted a link up the other day Andy your precious Tory government has lost control of immigration a lot more than labour did :)

Funny how you no one complains about doctors and surgeons pay isn't this another example or those at the top taking all the cream leaving well let's be fair no bad salaries for nurses ?
lol did you see Theresa May absolutely crumble on marr? Hahahaha she is completely useless live and cannot do off the cuff, I can see her passing away very soon :)

lol it's always had a huge Irish and Asian population but is unrecognisable now coz there are different immigrants hahahahaha you truly are thick as pig s**t :) I posted a link up the other day Andy your precious Tory government has lost control of immigration a lot more than labour did :)

That is the problem there is no control, glad you agree. The Asian community in luton ( jihadists aside ) have also had enough.
Letting in 300,000 plus year after year and wondering why the nhs is at bursting point lol but then blame underfunding when overcrowded is there real issue.