The plastering trade is...

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The magic button — Make Everything OK

background.jpg

Last edited:
Probably is down there use all probably make a mint from just putting dumbino's **** ups right

WHY ? You could be a blue?then you'd be moaning!works tight so what !it's the building game .I'll tell yer what put a shirt and tie on go work on the 86 up and down parly all day long erm no thanks!after you been up and down parly get on straight down to under the bridge with all the other mudmen!yes you've arrived in garston!stick to plastering I think !!

WHY ? You could be a blue?then you'd be moaning!works tight so what !it's the building game .I'll tell yer what put a shirt and tie on go work on the 86 up and down parly all day long erm no thanks!after you been up and down parly get on straight down to under the bridge with all the other mudmen!yes you've arrived in garston!stick to plastering I think !!

are you on drugs?

swings and roundabouts mate some times prices are tight and other times really good, what else would we do.

Owls you'd have to be a scouse to understand what I meant! As regards being on drugs I resent that shout but then again I don't follow Sheffield lol just a laugh get a grip !!

i dont think its ****** coz of the prices, its coz its a demoralizing thankless shitty job that every other **** looks at you as if ur mental, sweating ur tits off pushing s**t up a wall breathing in dust all day. and then u get paid **** all of course just to top it off

Haha mooblove, bet dumbino's got great moobs for that his boyfriend is one lucky guy. Well apart from his fella being a re***d

The trade will pick up :) It always does... look at the old schools!! They been through some bad recessions and they are still about... just when it comes back you probably will be a little more careful with teh pennies :)

As my Aunty keeps telling me! "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Chin up chaps

It'll go mental soon there kicking off about lack of housing etc it will happen again it's when

iv always been busy but i dont really care coz i hate every minute of it. plastering is G** no matter how much u earn

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread please ring
one of our fully trained advisers for a sympathetic chat *
Please call now on 0910 752783737 **
THE PLASTERERS FORUM – BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU ***

* Except for Doctor Spunky – he doesn’t give a flying one.
** Calls cost£2.50 per minute, to reflect our footballers’ wages.
*** Well – we care a little bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.