THE ONE AND ONLY AIRLESS PLASTERING TOPIC

Members online

Monkey Boy

I am quite bored of the mass of new threads on the topic... so this will be the only one now... keep it all in here and all others will be locked and new ones deleted....

I get there is not much plastering going on but every other new topic is AIRLESS SPRAYING...

also lets keep it clean and not bicker... getting fed up with that as well

Enjoy your time all and try and remember we are in this together so should stay united as a community....

Let the AIRLESS SCHOOLS Begin!!!

I am quite bored of the mass of new threads on the topic... so this will be the only one now... keep it all in here and all others will be locked and new ones deleted....

I get there is not much plastering going on but every other new topic is AIRLESS SPRAYING...

also lets keep it clean and not bicker... getting fed up with that as well

Enjoy your time all and try and remember we are in this together so should stay united as a community....

Let the AIRLESS SCHOOLS Begin!!!
Wind your neck in

I had to look it up on You tube, didn't know what it was - sad its clearly the future - ticky tacky house boxes, and long term breathing/health issues even wearing a mask - the unseeen microscopic particles bouncing off from the force of that must be huge. And their plastic not even gypsum?