The NELA PlasticFlex Trowel Review

Yes my work mate has as well...today opened his van door and bucket with his trowels in fell out and broke his..plasticflex same as the supaflex etc u do have store them carefully..love all my trowels but without doubt favourite is my Speedskim
Unlucky, bet he was gutted, thats why keep all mine in a toolbox, gona need a bigger one at this rate tho! Agree with you on the speedskim, wouldnt be without mine, you got the blue blade one?

Hi all. New to the forum , I can't say how many trowels i have , most MT though. I have about 3 speedskims, 4 s*p*r*lex Nela, I got mine from http://www.twwholesale.co.uk/product.php/sn/NELA-s*p*r*lex-MARK-2 .For the record , Nela means IN HER in Portuguese lol. Honest opinion guy's if you are a guy that really likes to get your weight behind your last couple of rubs do you think the Nela can handle it? I have two 14inch MT finishing trowels that are over 13yrs old and they are a bit thinner than the 0.03 mm Nela is making and treated with kid gloves. Don't get me wrong the Nela is ok but at first glance it just does not look like it has that little bit of care when making it, i thought it was duct tape on top lol kidding. But honestly do you think that trowel can handle a guy with a bit strength really pushing into a wall or a ceiling?

Hi all. New to the forum , I can't say how many trowels i have , most MT though. I have about 3 speedskims, 4 s*p*r*lex Nela, I got mine from http://www.twwholesale.co.uk/product.php/sn/NELA-s*p*r*lex-MARK-2 .For the record , Nela means IN HER in Portuguese lol. Honest opinion guy's if you are a guy that really likes to get your weight behind your last couple of rubs do you think the Nela can handle it? I have two 14inch MT finishing trowels that are over 13yrs old and they are a bit thinner than the 0.03 mm Nela is making and treated with kid gloves. Don't get me wrong the Nela is ok but at first glance it just does not look like it has that little bit of care when making it, i thought it was duct tape on top lol kidding. But honestly do you think that trowel can handle a guy with a bit strength really pushing into a wall or a ceiling?

welcome along

The NeLa Premium yes - this is what's it's designed for

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II - No. The idea behind the trowel is you don't give it a hard trowel

Here we go again, with all your Nela trowels surely you must be the expert on this ?

Is this what you are claiming? Get a grip...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
image.jpeg

Is this what you are claiming? Get a grip...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

And btw look back at all the Nela one post threads, I couldn't give a monkeys but I'll point it out when happens, but let's not pretend it doesn't happen when blatantly it does.
I'm throwing no accusations at Ryan when I say it

Just to add guys Nela also means blue in Urdu guys. :)

Nela
A girl who is so beautiful she will get you excited right away. And she is friendly and helpful to everyone. She tries to do what she believes is right and is a strong person
Nela is the sunshine

Google is your friend