The longest day of my life

Members online

BigBish

So I had a hand from a member called @vr12 yesterday, to do about 80m2 of fassacouche.

The guy turned up late, with no fuel for the genie looking like hed just smoked a joint.

I though ffs here we go.

So it turns out he didnt put accelerator in the barrel, wont use it apparently.

So im thinking great a long day.

Come back from lunch and the wankars up on the scaffold, spraying my wall down with water and troweling it up!

Never seen any thing like it, fkcing foreigners.

I got home at 1.30AM and my labourers quit.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20190810-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20190810-WA0002.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
So I had a hand from a member called @vr12 yesterday, to do about 80m2 of fassacouche.

The guy turned up late, with no fuel for the genie looking like hed just smoked a joint.

I though ffs here we go.

So it turns out he didnt put accelerator in the barrel, wont use it apparently.

So im thinking great a long day.

Come back from lunch and the wankars up on the scaffold, spraying my wall down with water and troweling it up!

Never seen any thing like it, fkcing foreigners.

I got home at 1.30AM and my labourers quit.

Thanks
Do you mean @vfr12 ???

You just dont expect anyone to trowel up a monojob with water. In disbelief.

Had the push start his van through hadleywood at 1am. That was the best bit. And he had the worst B.O ive ever smelt

Two sides to every story but yah I'm looking forward to this one!
giphy (9).gif
i bloody loves a good gif!!! I got so many lined up :ROFLMAO:

To be honest I think it's a wind up! If you was any kind of bloke you would have it out with the guy in question not post it all over here..... yet anyway! :ROFLMAO:
It's a shite, unfunny wind up too,

Especially coming from Bish - who someone did this to a while back. Except they weren't joking,

Especially coming from Bish - who someone did this to a while back. Except they weren't joking,
That's wrong if it's a joke things can hurt business very quickly so bad taste really! And I'm a c**t but don't stoop to that level.

Stevio. Youre a cock mate. Youve never met me, and took one persons side over another. It was a job from last year and had absolutely f**k all to do with you.

You really are a weird man

You know that feeling, when the s**t is about to hit the fan....
Sort it out with him bud I think was a bit unfair to have posted on here without talking to you! Bit wrong that everyone deserves a chance to sort things out rationally without vindictive behaviour like this?

Spoke with big bish and we agreed for another day for me to make it up to him.
Wall is still to be seen how bad it is as the customer has raised questions already. Will know more on Monday, but determined to make it right to him. Everyone has bad days in the office and i can’t blame the guy tbh. I can only imagine where his head is at the moment.