The Guild Of Master Craftsmen

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack88

Had a read in to this and expressed my interests of becoming a member...they sent the area manager over for an interview where he was very imprest with my work and put me forward for review...he then goes on to explain all the benefits, support they offer ect which all sounded very impresive and then finally the price which came as a shock at £500 for the year!..so presently a little apprehensive while they process my application...just wondered if anyone on here is a member or knows a member and what they're experiences have been with themThe Guild of Master Craftsmen - Trade site

They will acceot you - when the Cheque has cleared!

Tend to see a lot of builders and trades with the mark..... not sure what it will bring?

Good Luck to you, at least you are trying something! Let us know Jack........

well the £500 will give someone an easy living. as with all these trade feds. the cheque is the most important thing. i would be in the bank on monday morning to stop that cheque.

its a load of bollox mate lol,sort of ,give us your money and fuk off thing,fuking crap.what does the area manager know about plastering lol

I am with the guild and it cost me 150 a year it looks good on the letter heads I am also in checkatrade I get loads of work from that :RpS_thumbsup:

This has been covered before on here.........I was a member years ago.......Fools and their money eh !

Seems steep but one decent job off it and its paid for.IMO.........(Im not a member by the way. had plenty info through the door about it but never bothered)

i almost did last year had all the stuff through and an interview as you did but i was hesitant with the whole thing and diddnt bother spoke to a few people bout it most said i wouldnt bother with it so i diddnt.
but as has been said its horses for courses if itworksfor ya then good luck to ya

i have known a few lads with that over the years and most off them were the bigest cowboys on the road all those builders from hell have that mark on there van del boy is in that nice one custe

Seems quite a lot of money just for a sticker for your van. What do you actually get from them for the £500?

Status
Not open for further replies.