The GREATEST sport you will ever watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Hurling.

SKy now show it live.These guys don't get paid, they do it as a hobby. They show it on Irish TV in a lot of pubs in the Uk but now Sky showing a few matches.. Was in me local on Sunday, the English and Sikh guys amazed by it. Total determination and real skill.

Replay in a couple of weeks, google it guys, mind blowing. Trust me :RpS_thumbup:

@beddy, I know you're a Hun and all and I'm biased being a Paddy, u need to watch this stuff, even some of your soccer warriors amazed by it. Alex ferguson goes to all the finals, Joey Barton among many many other soft soccer feckers love. Fastest team sport on earth, no falling over witha sore toe :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game when played at this level, bit more up dangerous down the tiers though,the juniors are lethal

Just watched 5mins on YouTube Eddie. Clare v cork. Its ******* manic. Looks like gaelic football but with sticks?

Hurling.

SKy now show it live.These guys don't get paid, they do it as a hobby. They show it on Irish TV in a lot of pubs in the Uk but now Sky showing a few matches.. Was in me local on Sunday, the English and Sikh guys amazed by it. Total determination and real skill.

Replay in a couple of weeks, google it guys, mind blowing. Trust me :RpS_thumbup:

I was in kinsale and Killarney a few years ago irish, and that's the first time I watched it, really enjoyed it, I did not realise how big a sport it was ,I was totally hooked, come on county cork, getting carried away now I think I am in the blue haven pub in kinsale, anyhooo what is the ball made of is it like a tennis ball or cricket ball

Status
Not open for further replies.