the end is nigh

god love u don't think there is one any way this life has become pure shite mate covid 19 its the kids I feel for

day and half next week and I am done with plain plasterwork that big house I was on finished /but will carry on doing cornice work and anything unusual

may need to pick your brain next year Norm, with a relatives house.

Lighten up Norm.
Have you been up to the loch pike fishing with your granddaughter lately? I assume you can still do that up there?
yes I spin for the big perch but things have gone quite/ busy feeding birds and the otters of coarse will be in woods cleaning bird boxes out shortly

Duck off smart ass! :LOL:
A Monkey and a Duck walk into a pub,
The barman knew the Duck but told him that “Monkeys ain’t allowed”
Duck said “this is his helper Monkey” (helps the Duck with day to day stuff)
Barman says “OK”
Half an hour in and the Monkey is over by the pool table he takes the Cue ball and swallows it whole!!
The barman saw it and told the Duck to “take his Monkey out and leave...”
Week later they are back again. The barman said they “can’t come in”
Duck explained he “still needs his helper and that the pool table incident will never happen again”
Half an hour in and the Monkey is taking the free bar snacks from the dish, peanuts and stuff, one by one, putting them in his bum and then eating them afterwards!!!
The barman says to the Duck “this helper Monkey is an outrage, what the heck does he think he is doing?”
Duck says: “ever since he swallowed that pool ball he tests the size of everything he eats!”

A Monkey and a Duck walk into a pub,
The barman knew the Duck but told him that “Monkeys ain’t allowed”
Duck said “this is his helper Monkey” (helps the Duck with day to day stuff)
Barman says “OK”
Half an hour in and the Monkey is over by the pool table he takes the Cue ball and swallows it whole!!
The barman saw it and told the Duck to “take his Monkey out and leave...”
Week later they are back again. The barman said they “can’t come in”
Duck explained he “still needs his helper and that the pool table incident will never happen again”
Half an hour in and the Monkey is taking the free bar snacks from the dish, peanuts and stuff, one by one, putting them in his bum and then eating them afterwards!!!
The barman says to the Duck “this helper Monkey is an outrage, what the heck does he think he is doing?”
Duck says: “ever since he swallowed that pool ball he tests the size of everything he eats!”
There’s a joke section!

You now have folk that no longer class there self as male or female non binory!! Ok I’m Donald Duck then and I choose to live as a duck not pay taxes tv license, van insurance or any other non duck related charges! I may be shot at tho for sport! :coffe:
Take a chance as a duck .signed Wilmer fudd

Hopefully is the end we live in a f**k*d up age puffs everywhere transgender people ethnics everyone getting brainwashed by government religion it be a good time to press reset hopefully a big meteor hits the world soon :popcorn:
think better to press the self distruct button