The British Gypsum Mine & Factory Tour 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Olican Jane found it for us :-D Off street parking and wifi :D and Breaky with a hotel bar :D What more do we want?
Very nice too :RpS_thumbsup: I'm just going to find a skip or if I'm lucky a homeless shelter :RpS_crying:

When you say "signed up" did I miss something to confirm a place, going to arrange digs this weekend and get my vaccinations sorted :RpS_thumbup:

I want to go !! What time does the tour start like?? Its over 2 hour drive for me that's all ?? Unless I stay Thursday night as well?? ...........Sh*t holiday money would be all gone!!?? :-(

I want to go !! What time does the tour start like?? Its over 2 hour drive for me that's all ?? Unless I stay Thursday night as well?? ...........Sh*t holiday money would be all gone!!?? :-(
O go on marshy push the boat out:rolleyes)

Good point what time does it start? I'm driving up, could pick you up if you were en-route @Marshy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point what time does it start? I'm driving up, could pick you up if you were en-route @Marshy
I'm not going in my land rover am not putting those miles on it?? :-( Thing is depending what time it starts etc its over 2hour drive and I'd want a nap first lol :RpS_laugh:

I am expecting it to start about 930... but I will be waiting for confirmation of this...

I will be riding up the day before to MK then doing the last 30 miles the morning of the event :D :D

I'm going and bringing the lad too for @Olican and Jace if he's coming to have fun with :RpS_laugh:

Is there anyone staying over Thursday night. Was looking at flight for Friday morning of the tour. But it's not in till 9.10am. So was thinking of flying Thursday.

Staying at the place @Danny suggested. Cheap enough but staying Thursday as too long to drive Friday and go on lash afterward.

Is there anyone staying over Thursday night. Was looking at flight for Friday morning of the tour. But it's not in till 9.10am. So was thinking of flying Thursday.
Yes me and the lad (my apprentice are) not often I get away from the missus so making most of it :RpS_thumbup:

I am up for this, need to see how much money I have left after ski holiday to see if I stay over the night.

I was going to drive up Friday morning but thinking of going up Thursday night now to make life easier

Status
Not open for further replies.