The blame game

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a nightmare customer at the moment we're doing Ewi and apparently his house is freezing now it's insulated and the reveals look out (even though it's his windows that are on the piss) he even tried getting me to choose the texture colour for him when I told him that's your decision to make not mine he took the hump what a bell end c u n t section for that bloke I think

That's probably the biggest mistake to make on a job isn't it.
Picking the colour for them.
Then they have by the balls!
I always get it in writing.
At least he can't use that against you!
He's probably turnt the heating off and thinks the ewi should warn the house by itself now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You having trouble getting your wonga?

That's probably the biggest mistake to make on a job isn't it.
Picking the colour for them.
Then they have by the balls!
I always get it in writing.
At least he can't use that against you!
He's probably turnt the heating off and thinks the ewi should warn the house by itself now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You having trouble getting your wonga?
Well it's like I said once ive finished there's no need for me to see the job again as long as I've done my job properly where as he has to look at a it every time he comes home or leaves the house the knob sack, I've got it in writing anyway so my backs covered, I haven't had chance to get it textured with this weather but there's no need for him not to pay although I am expecting him to try it on lol

he was told not to fit facias until we had rendered several times over as we couldn't get under them to render, so he nailed them on the night before we sprayed the area, then moaned because id ripped them off, i didn't have time mid spray to get off scaffold and have a conversation about some facias he fitted that he was told not to.
Sounds about right bloody customers they do my nut in

stuff like the alarm wire stapling try-on definitely expected from one-off punters, not so much the regulars. Yes, the attitude can change at drop of a plant pot. I film before and after with a digital camera taking a mini video, at the usual stress points like carpets/ light wall paper etc. Just more ag to contend with.Whilst outside decorating years ago a nursing home manageress insisted the ground floor sash windows I'd painted were all up and running. I realised soon as she called me over I'd been shafted. Had to free them all before payment with risk of breaking glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.