The best van

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Jocks a re fwacking pikes anyway.Especially ones that drive blinged up Transits, just cos they cant plaster.lol

One of these days jj, i'm gonna come doon to your neck of the woods and check out exactly what you learned on that course mate. Then i'll show you how to plaster!

ha ha , the wrap and decor is £1200 but should be well worth it ill post a pic of it next week, the print guy said that he has never done anything liek this one before and that it will look reali good, as i have a plastering and decoration company i get a chance to mess around more on my van design :)

oh course hes going to say its gonna look good. hes charging you 1200 to put your name and number on your own van! he must be laughing all the way to the bank!

Oasis - In your dreams
Casper - You sooooo want another VW. You're trying to convince yourself that the Transhit Sport van is special. Wake Up!
Richard - Your cock photo frightened me , I had nightmares last night.

stevo nice things cost money! i had other quote for over 2k, its a bit more than name and number its a 2 day job.. :)

3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif
3631tits.gif

all the customer is interested in is name and number mate. do you really think they give a s**t about your van being half black half white

Gotta say I'm with steve on this oasis, £1200 is a lump of money to spend. You could pay a lump off your mortgage or invest in another property or have a holiday will that! I got a quote for £190 to get my van signwritten, name number etc like steve said.

The simple answer steve is yes, I have 2 company's y slap it all on one side y not do something different get there attention stick out from the crowd? Every trick iv ever tried has worked very well I'm hoping this will be a hit 2 were booking work in for next year as it. Take a risk every now and then mate get a spat lol.

if it works for you mate then fair enough, who are we to argue. but essentially, you havent got anything on your van that i havent, name. number, what i do and my website. and mine cost me £120. its simple and it sticks out a mile.

the van wrap is good because it protects the vans bodywork from everyday scratches etc. You are wrapping your van in a film that will protect the paint against scratches and chips and dust. You remove it when you are done and the van should look as good as new. You will get more for it when you sell it because it looks less worn.
That is an investment.
I think you get out of things what you put into them.
ie protect your van and resale value plus have a nice looking design or brand on the advert and you will attract a better class plus people will recognise the brand if they see it again or on the net. plus a website on the side saves the looking for a card nonsense

have your name and number and "plasterer" on the van and you will get mrs thomas who wants her kitchen wall done and will call you off the scaffold for a card.

Also have the primastar ,goes like the clappers ,no problems ,good space ,its a good all rounder ,very comfortable.

The prettier your wrap it the more they will pay for it, don't care wot any1 says I get the best prices? I see wot you mean stevo but nah .my last van looked good and was a cheap job I no it can be done.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
van460_785624c-746091.jpg

Think this van is ideal.

just enoght room for well,,,errmmm a couple of beads maybe

Attachments

• vanning_1.jpg
    vanning_1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 229
i can do but lets hope i dont need to sell it..with a good wrap it shoudl look smooth for at least 10 years id say!

i never had a problem with the last 5 i had.. first problem i had was teh windscreen on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.