the best machine for site mix and k-rend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plastererdown

Is there a diesel machine out there that will spray site mix and a k-rend type monocouche? I have been looking at machines now for a year and it seems the more I look the more lost ime getting. Help!

The Lancy PH9S or the Compact Pro 60 are capable of doing both. You have to make sure it's E-grade K-rend as this is their sprayable render. If you PM me your email when I'm back in the office Monday I can send you some information on both machines

Ryan

We have a second hand PH9S and I think a PH9B but I will have to check on the PH9B. Unfortunately I don't not have any prices at the moment but can work it out on Monday for you. All of our machines are serviced regularly as they are part of our hire fleet. We can also help out with Finance if you wanted to go down that route

we have a second hand diesel pump that will spray sand and cement and e- grade it has very low hours on it plus fitted jet wash for cleaning down and in very very good condition . its a s82 looks like a puz p11 . If you need a demo just let me know

I've seen that S82, a nice piece of kit. The power washer being attached is a bonus.

I saw some Greeks using one of these machines on a couple of sites over there. They used wet lime, sand and cement. Do you have to use lime or can rendering sand and cement on it's own pump? How do you add such as waterproofers to the water?

Do you do a connection ,that can be cut into the bottom of a water tub ?or is it ok for the water inlet hose to go up and over into the tub ? if you know what i mean ,sorry g4 machine

Think I get what u mean keith, on our water barrels we drill through and put a water tight fitting there, is that what u mean? You can attach you hose straight to that then with gels fittings.

Think I get what u mean keith, on our water barrels we drill through and put a water tight fitting there, is that what u mean? You can attach you hose straight to that then with gels fittings.

Handy if you have a ball valve fitted so it automatically turns the water off. You need the bigger ball valve than your standard bog valve. Otherwise it will fill up to slow.

yes mate ,that is what i was trying to say in my round about way :RpS_blushing:

Handy if you have a ball valve fitted so it automatically turns the water off. You need the bigger ball valve than your standard bog valve. Otherwise it will fill up to slow.
I used them when we had a Joddy mixer ,stopped the lad flooding out the place

We can fit that and a large ball valve as Risgbys says to your barrel. I can send the parts to you but you may not have the right drill size etc. if u want to bring it up to us or send it down we can get it sorted for you

We can fit that and a large ball valve as Risgbys says to your barrel. I can send the parts to you but you may not have the right drill size etc. if u want to bring it up to us or send it down we can get it sorted for you
Thanks for your help ,it will only be the water connector at the bottom of the tub i need

Just looked at your water barrels ,i think ,that would be the road i will go down ,do they have a filter on them or is it not needed ?

Size is really up to you. The large one will obviously have more water held in it so your less likely to run out. Both will be fine but is all down to the water on site. If its a poor feed I would recommend the large one.

I,m looking at your ramps now ! are they suitable for my machine ? sorry to be a pain in the ..

Always used scaffold boards ,but the wheels on the G4 have a life of their own ,dropped it a few times ,and put my back out to :RpS_crying:

Thanks Gibbo ,i know your right ,but if they no good i,m f**ked , sometimes i would rather pay a bit more and know who i,m dealing with ,with respect

Keith due to the size of both items delivery cost would be quite high. I will work it out for u. Where about are you based? If you come to us I can see what discounts/freebies I can sort out for you!

Just a casual 3 hour drive! Your more than welcome to pop up and I can show you all of our new items which aren't online yet. If not I will work out the delivery rate for you.

Just a casual 3 hour drive! Your more than welcome to pop up and I can show you all of our new items which aren't online yet. If not I will work out the delivery rate for you.
i will give it some thought over the weekend ,not doing alot at the moment with the weather anyway ,so it is more fuel cost against delivery

Ok mate, due to the size of each item delivery will be tricky so will make a few calls. I would imagine it would be a minimum of £30 with TNT, that's next day. So I may find a better deal for 3 day delivery with some1 else.

Ok mate, due to the size of each item delivery will be tricky so will make a few calls. I would imagine it would be a minimum of £30 with TNT, that's next day. So I may find a better deal for 3 day delivery with some1 else.
i will leave it will you ,see what you can come up with ,no rush ,and thanks again for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.