The best brand of render.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dai dog

Cmon guys, let's ave it! What in you're oppinions, with regards to price, quality & spec is THE best manufacturer of render? Cheers Rhys.

I'm not fussy,i like the versatility of sand and cement,I enjoy using lime and then mono and thin coat have their place on the right jobs.:RpS_thumbup:

The best? well Parex gets good reviews for quality and user friendliness. I use several manufacturers although hardly any Parex. I have no problems at all with SPS Envirowall except their bucket coats. Good company back up. Kilsaran Monocouche is good so far as is their base coats and their buckets coats are good but yet to suss out the company back up. Jub products are good as is their back up except for technical support which is useless! They never answer the phone or return your calls. SAS is ok but they sometimes don"t know their own products, I know more than they do although Adam does try to get you an answer. Excellent delivery, next day but like SPS they are pricy. Their beads and mesh are the best I have used.

So which is the best? I would say SPS Envirowall for quality and service but not on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.