Thanks speedskim!!

BigK

Private Member
Unexpected parcel arrived today, wtf is this I thought!
Been meaning to purchase the new sf mark2 (1200) to give it a whirl.
@Speedskim only went and sent me a prize for being in the dream team competition!! Didnt think I'd won anything as I finished way down the pecking order!
Anyway thank you very much for my new 600 sf /pole attachment and new mug [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Speedskim only went and sent me a prize for being in the dream team competition!! Didnt think I'd won anything as I finished way down the pecking order!
Anyway thank you very much for my new 600 sf /pole attachment and new mug [emoji106]

If your in you win(y)...

Even @Arti won:inocente:

Comp was dreamteam competition, heaven only knows why more don't enter.....
Only a tenner I think.
Forgot to thank @Arti for running the comp also [emoji106]

Comp was dreamteam competition, heaven only knows why more don't enter.....
Only a tenner I think.
Forgot to thank @Arti for running the comp also [emoji106]

I didn't no about that but we'll done I had ago at the 300 sf the other day really like it gives a better finish than all these s*p*r*lex

You're very welcome mate :) Hope you enjoy using the All New SF! ... should give you more time to use the mug! ;-)

The iPad @jeanclaudevangyproc and the GOPRO @scottie5 are due in to us tomorrow, so will despatch to you this week! :)

#Santa :)

If you are not happy using some of them u know where I live (y)